Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Brightshine Jubilee Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/88045/8804466.png[/img] Er, ahem, my familiar is a Sunbeam Soldier, but she's never told me about this bakery that employs another of her, um, kind! Is it familiar-only? Is this where she's been selling some of our clan's Sunbeam Figs? Are two-hundred-seventy-kilogram bundles of fur welcome as customers? I promise I'll use a Furminator before coming inside.
8804466.png Er, ahem, my familiar is a Sunbeam Soldier, but she's never told me about this bakery that employs another of her, um, kind! Is it familiar-only? Is this where she's been selling some of our clan's Sunbeam Figs? Are two-hundred-seventy-kilogram bundles of fur welcome as customers? I promise I'll use a Furminator before coming inside.
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jkl2ZLK.png[/img] [i][color=#d58586]Ming[/color][/i][/center] [color=#775849]Hello! Brightshine Bakery is open to all, but unfortunately, space considerations mean that not every customer can physically fit into the storefront cafe. If you'd like outdoor service, you can simply ring the bell by the door, and Desta will be happy to take your order and fetch you whatever you'd like. We truly appreciate your consideration during shedding season either way![/color] [color=#afb87d](Also, we now have [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2461742#post_33725182]non-animated badges[/url]!)
@cheyinka
jkl2ZLK.png
Ming

Hello! Brightshine Bakery is open to all, but unfortunately, space considerations mean that not every customer can physically fit into the storefront cafe. If you'd like outdoor service, you can simply ring the bell by the door, and Desta will be happy to take your order and fetch you whatever you'd like. We truly appreciate your consideration during shedding season either way!

(Also, we now have non-animated badges!)
The animated badges are cute, but I love the non-animated badges! Thanks so much for adding them.
The animated badges are cute, but I love the non-animated badges! Thanks so much for adding them.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@jinian
(Ping for story updates? ;3)
@jinian
(Ping for story updates? ;3)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I really enjoyed today's story, the writing style is interesting and easy to read. I love how you flesh out the characters so far, I can't help but smile at the idea of a stressed goblin with extra fluffy chest fur.
I really enjoyed today's story, the writing style is interesting and easy to read. I love how you flesh out the characters so far, I can't help but smile at the idea of a stressed goblin with extra fluffy chest fur.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@jinian
May I also get a ping for story updates? Loving all the soft colors and the sweet theme!
@jinian
May I also get a ping for story updates? Loving all the soft colors and the sweet theme!
I don’t bite.
I heard from a little bird that the baking theme was scaring some potential entrants away, and I wanted to point out that by design, the Sun-Baked Chef cooking contest is not specifically a baking contest, in order to remain inclusive. You can choose to bake your heart out or not bake at all! Any form of food preparation is welcome. :)

Substitutes for dietary restrictions are also very inclusive. All skill levels are encouraged to join; we even have some subjective prizes that are not based on score, and anyone who makes even one entry can claim all of the badges.

Thanks. :)
I heard from a little bird that the baking theme was scaring some potential entrants away, and I wanted to point out that by design, the Sun-Baked Chef cooking contest is not specifically a baking contest, in order to remain inclusive. You can choose to bake your heart out or not bake at all! Any form of food preparation is welcome. :)

Substitutes for dietary restrictions are also very inclusive. All skill levels are encouraged to join; we even have some subjective prizes that are not based on score, and anyone who makes even one entry can claim all of the badges.

Thanks. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
This theme is the cutest in the world :0
This theme is the cutest in the world :0
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
this is all so cute!! already excited for light's holiday ^^
this is all so cute!! already excited for light's holiday ^^
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@jinian
I'd like to be pinged for story updates please! Thank you! <3
@jinian
I'd like to be pinged for story updates please! Thank you! <3
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13