Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what did you buy with your vial profits?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eggs.
Eggs.
So far I've only bought a lair expansion... with the treasure I got from selling all my loot from my 3 days of coli grinding.

I haven't actually done anything with my gems yet. I'm thinking I'll buy accents.
So far I've only bought a lair expansion... with the treasure I got from selling all my loot from my 3 days of coli grinding.

I haven't actually done anything with my gems yet. I'm thinking I'll buy accents.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
A bunch of Scatterscrolls that gave me disappointment

Have 50 more scrolls to later sell when I want to gamble again
A bunch of Scatterscrolls that gave me disappointment

Have 50 more scrolls to later sell when I want to gamble again
im cringe
Thylacine Bee Trail Pinstripe All with treasure [quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2018-06-14 04:41:15" ] I've never felt so rich as the day after the anniversary event....and just like That I'm broke again, lol. But it was great while it lasted, wasn't it? [/quote]
Thylacine
Bee
Trail
Pinstripe

All with treasure
Fiotheleo wrote on 2018-06-14 04:41:15:
I've never felt so rich as the day after the anniversary event....and just like That I'm broke again, lol. But it was great while it lasted, wasn't it?
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I sold one vial, maybe two but I think it was just one, and I used some and I have 9 that I'm going to keep and wait for the prices to climb. Maybe that'll be in a month, or half a year from now, maybe two years, maybe longer... Idk
I sold one vial, maybe two but I think it was just one, and I used some and I have 9 that I'm going to keep and wait for the prices to climb. Maybe that'll be in a month, or half a year from now, maybe two years, maybe longer... Idk
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I sold a lot of scattersights for gems, so I bought a few cats and then shoved the rest in my vault (I'm saving for a Light Sprite rip me).
I sold a lot of scattersights for gems, so I bought a few cats and then shoved the rest in my vault (I'm saving for a Light Sprite rip me).
Na5WGHa.png
lots of apparel
and now i'm waiting until shadow gets dom to buy some lair expansions
lots of apparel
and now i'm waiting until shadow gets dom to buy some lair expansions
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
I traded them for several boss familiars I needed (Molten Wartoad, Wartoad, Ghostly Rat Lord, Crowned Roc, Spiney Whale, Deeprealm Hunter, Overcharged Silverbeast, Goldenbeast, and a Coarsefur yeti). I also got a Phoenix, some art and an accent (Waning Moon) for this girl. And I've still got a few left just in case they skyrocket in price. Definitely saved me on my current gene projects. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2015401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20155/2015401_350.png[/img] [/url]
I traded them for several boss familiars I needed (Molten Wartoad, Wartoad, Ghostly Rat Lord, Crowned Roc, Spiney Whale, Deeprealm Hunter, Overcharged Silverbeast, Goldenbeast, and a Coarsefur yeti). I also got a Phoenix, some art and an accent (Waning Moon) for this girl. And I've still got a few left just in case they skyrocket in price. Definitely saved me on my current gene projects.

2015401_350.png
9672033_orig.png
I didn't make a ton compared to other people, but I did make enough to get HotSanta his metallic gene and wise whiskers. And now I'm only 300g away from getting him glimmer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29761470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297615/29761470_350.png[/img] [/url]
I didn't make a ton compared to other people, but I did make enough to get HotSanta his metallic gene and wise whiskers. And now I'm only 300g away from getting him glimmer!

29761470_350.png
a ton of apparel, more dragons, my last nest, a few genes. I still have some vials saved for later as well.
a ton of apparel, more dragons, my last nest, a few genes. I still have some vials saved for later as well.
fBymyGd.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10