Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much will scatter sights increase
1 2 3
I mean there has to be a cap for how bad the odds are. so where is the balance between worth it and not worth it price wise. As the first usable item that is not replenished since the imp scroll .. what do you say FR.

I mean scatter scrolls I have used like 100+ but they are unlimited .

How to value a scatter that is limited ?
I mean there has to be a cap for how bad the odds are. so where is the balance between worth it and not worth it price wise. As the first usable item that is not replenished since the imp scroll .. what do you say FR.

I mean scatter scrolls I have used like 100+ but they are unlimited .

How to value a scatter that is limited ?
--
tumblr_inline_nn3e3010em1qmu9vp_540.png
They're going to hit peak eventually tbh.

And the second there's a market eye ppl like better than primal, their prices will crash like a rock.
They're going to hit peak eventually tbh.

And the second there's a market eye ppl like better than primal, their prices will crash like a rock.
ezgif_1_daee9e744e_by_infinteshine-dc1jvzs.gif
Formerly L2B ~ Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.
I have a feeling they will take a slight crash the moment either
a)The new marketplace eyes are released or
b)When they revert eyes scrolls are released
I have a feeling they will take a slight crash the moment either
a)The new marketplace eyes are released or
b)When they revert eyes scrolls are released
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
I wish there was a way we could see how many are on the site!
I wish there was a way we could see how many are on the site!
The price will probably take a little to raise since some users have whole stacks of Vials.

They are going to be expansive, but I believe their random nature will put a limit to the price: the odds of getting anything above rare are so low, most user will think twice before dropping 1k gems for each roll of dices.

Other retired items are pricey, but they also give a granted results: fewer users would quest for, let's say, a Light Sprite if it came from a consumable item with a 99% chance to give you one of Baldwin's Residues instead.
The price will probably take a little to raise since some users have whole stacks of Vials.

They are going to be expansive, but I believe their random nature will put a limit to the price: the odds of getting anything above rare are so low, most user will think twice before dropping 1k gems for each roll of dices.

Other retired items are pricey, but they also give a granted results: fewer users would quest for, let's say, a Light Sprite if it came from a consumable item with a 99% chance to give you one of Baldwin's Residues instead.
T0GulH0.png
Quote:
Jupiter/Italian/She-her/+9 FR time
jupiteru_bust_by_dracohazart-dc3dxs6.png
Depends how cool future eyes are.
Festival chests are retired and consumable but still not that expensive because no one really wants/needs them. We could see scattersights ending up like this. Why spend loads of money on a random chance when you could just buy a different cool thing for a guaranteed result?
Depends how cool future eyes are.
Festival chests are retired and consumable but still not that expensive because no one really wants/needs them. We could see scattersights ending up like this. Why spend loads of money on a random chance when you could just buy a different cool thing for a guaranteed result?
eTKUMOI.pngtumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I actually have a suspicion once the hype behind the new eyes starts to die down and more obtainable unnatural types are added the price will actually fall. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just a hunch based on trends I've seen before, but FR has never had an item like this.

It might drop significantly for over a year as people go to sell their scrolls to buy whatever the hot new thing is but people just aren't buying them because you need around 5 just to have a chance at getting the normal recolor you want and the new Baldwin/Marketplace/Swipp/Festival eyes are actually attainable. Since people literally have stacks of these things they got for free, it would potentially be a very competitive market for sellers where buyers just aren't all that into buying 100 of these things anymore.

But when the price crashes and people start using them again it will go back up in the long term... but there will be a peak where it just isn't "worth it" to the average buyer. I suspect it will be near what the price is now until they start to truly become uncommon which might take years.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and have no idea how economies work. Curious to see what happens.
I actually have a suspicion once the hype behind the new eyes starts to die down and more obtainable unnatural types are added the price will actually fall. Maybe I'm wrong, it's just a hunch based on trends I've seen before, but FR has never had an item like this.

It might drop significantly for over a year as people go to sell their scrolls to buy whatever the hot new thing is but people just aren't buying them because you need around 5 just to have a chance at getting the normal recolor you want and the new Baldwin/Marketplace/Swipp/Festival eyes are actually attainable. Since people literally have stacks of these things they got for free, it would potentially be a very competitive market for sellers where buyers just aren't all that into buying 100 of these things anymore.

But when the price crashes and people start using them again it will go back up in the long term... but there will be a peak where it just isn't "worth it" to the average buyer. I suspect it will be near what the price is now until they start to truly become uncommon which might take years.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and have no idea how economies work. Curious to see what happens.
It's like Imp scrolls, but random, with only a very small chance of the super cool options.
...I'm still gonna invest.
It's like Imp scrolls, but random, with only a very small chance of the super cool options.
...I'm still gonna invest.
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
I think what will be worth infinitely more than scattersights is older Gen1s (+ old dragons in general) with rare/primal/multi eyes. Since there was no other way to get that then the scattersights, and since the chance has already been taken (no gambling), I can see them going the way of gen1/gen2 imps.
I think what will be worth infinitely more than scattersights is older Gen1s (+ old dragons in general) with rare/primal/multi eyes. Since there was no other way to get that then the scattersights, and since the chance has already been taken (no gambling), I can see them going the way of gen1/gen2 imps.
GeiT5Fa.png
...Now I regret not selling all my vials before rollover Sunday...
...Now I regret not selling all my vials before rollover Sunday...
Tdl7t2y.png

qXnpCxz.png

EBs1WDl.png
030_zpsynpqzbl5.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.pnglNedd1W.png
1 2 3