Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Pargon

Yup! It is. The picture of the Mirror just reminded me of the Polkadot Skeith. :'D
@Pargon

Yup! It is. The picture of the Mirror just reminded me of the Polkadot Skeith. :'D
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Actually a serious question. Do people actually want this? Beside me who would pay for such an accent? Has anybody made it yet?
Actually a serious question. Do people actually want this? Beside me who would pay for such an accent? Has anybody made it yet?
pretend some cool art is here
@Corvus

I don't think there is a way to see if this accent was made, I do not recall a UMA database we can check, and we wouldn't know what to look for anyways.
@Corvus

I don't think there is a way to see if this accent was made, I do not recall a UMA database we can check, and we wouldn't know what to look for anyways.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Corvus
I actually want it but I can't speak for others. One person did message me about dragons in the AH so like, they at least want to see it be a thing. I don't think anyone has made or tried to make an accent yet though.

Edit: welp. Ninja'd. >.<
@Corvus
I actually want it but I can't speak for others. One person did message me about dragons in the AH so like, they at least want to see it be a thing. I don't think anyone has made or tried to make an accent yet though.

Edit: welp. Ninja'd. >.<
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Xeyla
Aah, a UMA/S list would be super useful. Although that idea of such a list is a bit far-fetched... That aside, awesome ^^! I personally prefer Sailoroid's non-burry dot version by a small margin, though.
____

@Pargon
Well, when/if more people are interested in getting an accent, there can be more Rainbowbrites for less overall cost. :thonking: But I don't know if the G.A.S.P pinglist is ready for Rainbowbrite accents.
@Xeyla
Aah, a UMA/S list would be super useful. Although that idea of such a list is a bit far-fetched... That aside, awesome ^^! I personally prefer Sailoroid's non-burry dot version by a small margin, though.
____

@Pargon
Well, when/if more people are interested in getting an accent, there can be more Rainbowbrites for less overall cost. :thonking: But I don't know if the G.A.S.P pinglist is ready for Rainbowbrite accents.
pretend some cool art is here
Oh my gosh you just started the cult. You have started the cult
Oh my gosh you just started the cult. You have started the cult
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Corvus

I redid the accent, how does it look now? I used the Pencil instead of the paintbrush.

Edit: Are the dots an OK size? Or should they be bigger or smaller?
@Corvus

I redid the accent, how does it look now? I used the Pencil instead of the paintbrush.

Edit: Are the dots an OK size? Or should they be bigger or smaller?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Corvus
Is anyone ready for the raibowbrite accents though?

@clw23
I can't tell if I should be proud of myself or not...
@Corvus
Is anyone ready for the raibowbrite accents though?

@clw23
I can't tell if I should be proud of myself or not...
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
OP: nobody speaks poorly of rainbowbrite. Nobody
Literally everyone on this thread: *has not spoken poorly of this idea*
Me: I have an unexplainable need for this skin. Why. Am i cursed?
OP: nobody speaks poorly of rainbowbrite. Nobody
Literally everyone on this thread: *has not spoken poorly of this idea*
Me: I have an unexplainable need for this skin. Why. Am i cursed?
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I actually really want one but spent all of my gems on a fandragon. I would put Rainbowbrite in his own lair tab and everything.
I actually really want one but spent all of my gems on a fandragon. I would put Rainbowbrite in his own lair tab and everything.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53