Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152
Thank you staff! This was an amazing response
Thank you staff! This was an amazing response
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
[quote name="SaintPepsi" date="2018-06-11 16:37:55" ] I get that scatterscrolls can roll the same colors again, but seeing so many people roll the same eye type over and over again and again (with that approximate 50% chance of uncommon, yeowch) honestly made me feel like the scattersight vials weren't even worth it in the first place. [/quote] that too
SaintPepsi wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:55:
I get that scatterscrolls can roll the same colors again, but seeing so many people roll the same eye type over and over again and again (with that approximate 50% chance of uncommon, yeowch) honestly made me feel like the scattersight vials weren't even worth it in the first place.
that too
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Mox' (she/they)
.:.
Gemini .:. INFP .:. Aspergers .:.
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !
I will adopt almost all your Multi-Gaze dragons.
.:. Deviantart .:. Tumblr .:. Webcomic .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Thank you for listening to the community!!
Thank you for listening to the community!!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
My relief, now in image format: [img]https://i.gifer.com/tjg.gif[/img]
My relief, now in image format:

tjg.gif
YYYEEEEEESSSSS! THANK YOU MODS!
YYYEEEEEESSSSS! THANK YOU MODS!
nudX0O8.png
YES FINALLY
THE REVERT TO COMMON IS COMING NOW I CAN VAULT MY EXTRA SCATTERS
YES FINALLY
THE REVERT TO COMMON IS COMING NOW I CAN VAULT MY EXTRA SCATTERS
thanks_arcanist.png
Interesting way to punish old players.

Everybody asked for a way to get the new eyes on old dragons past something available only for a weekend. All this response says is "stop complaining, barely anything is going to change."
Interesting way to punish old players.

Everybody asked for a way to get the new eyes on old dragons past something available only for a weekend. All this response says is "stop complaining, barely anything is going to change."
You know, I think this is the best we could’ve hoped for. It’s a good compromise between artist’s intent and the users who get to be a part of said art. It doesn’t necessarily fix everything, but uh.... hopefully things will calm down now. Glad our concerns were heard!
You know, I think this is the best we could’ve hoped for. It’s a good compromise between artist’s intent and the users who get to be a part of said art. It doesn’t necessarily fix everything, but uh.... hopefully things will calm down now. Glad our concerns were heard!
OqNQFYY.png
[quote name="Duveteux" date="2018-06-11 16:37:14" ] Hello ! First off thank you. My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)... [/quote] @Duveteux, just like genes, apparel, familiars, and vistas, there will be several ways to obtain newer (unreleased) Eye Types.
Duveteux wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:14:
Hello ! First off thank you.
My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)...

@Duveteux, just like genes, apparel, familiars, and vistas, there will be several ways to obtain newer (unreleased) Eye Types.
Agreeing with SkralDrog, there should have been a feedback period before the eyes were changed. I don't understand why we were consulted on Tapir/Striation, as an example, but not on pending changes to our existing dragons.
Agreeing with SkralDrog, there should have been a feedback period before the eyes were changed. I don't understand why we were consulted on Tapir/Striation, as an example, but not on pending changes to our existing dragons.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 151 152