Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 151 152
Thank you so much for the clarification and explanation! Knowing that the vials were not originally planned as a feature makes their short availability very understandable. I'm also excited to see what cool new eye types you guys come up with in future!
Thank you so much for the clarification and explanation! Knowing that the vials were not originally planned as a feature makes their short availability very understandable. I'm also excited to see what cool new eye types you guys come up with in future!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
[quote name="ObsidianMage" date="2018-06-11 16:40:16" ] [quote name="@TheMythril" date="2018-06-11 16:37:21" ] Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/ If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game [/quote] Hey. If you don't have constructive feedback, please refrain from posting it. We don't need another announcement thread showdown. [/quote] I didn't say anything flammatory lmao? My feedback that is if this is just a cash grab then I'm done!
ObsidianMage wrote on 2018-06-11 16:40:16:
@TheMythril wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:21:
Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/

If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game

Hey. If you don't have constructive feedback, please refrain from posting it. We don't need another announcement thread showdown.

I didn't say anything flammatory lmao? My feedback that is if this is just a cash grab then I'm done!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Thank you Staff, this is appreciated ^w^
Thank you Staff, this is appreciated ^w^
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
[quote name="Strychnos" date="2018-06-11 16:34:35" ] Thank you! I'm actually glad that the scattersight vials are going to stay retired. I think having something rare and valuable that everyone has the same chance to get is important; this way it actually feels special to get a hatchling with primal/facet/multi-eye! [/quote] Exactly my feelings. The chance (mostly, with what scrolls are around left) being out of the players hands makes me like it all the more. Actual rare attribute dragons.
Strychnos wrote on 2018-06-11 16:34:35:
Thank you!

I'm actually glad that the scattersight vials are going to stay retired. I think having something rare and valuable that everyone has the same chance to get is important; this way it actually feels special to get a hatchling with primal/facet/multi-eye!

Exactly my feelings.

The chance (mostly, with what scrolls are around left) being out of the players hands makes me like it all the more. Actual rare attribute dragons.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Ah excellent. Thank you for giving us an update. Have a Sheeb! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/cf/32/42cf32c3b3b4077f30ba8a79a4b340e8.gif[/img]
Ah excellent. Thank you for giving us an update. Have a Sheeb!

42cf32c3b3b4077f30ba8a79a4b340e8.gif
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Thank you so much for responding to this, I think everyone appreciates that the silence has been broken. And it's really good that we're going to try and forget the disaster that was the scattersight vials, and new eye types are going to be able to be directly applied in the future! But is there any hope for those of us that wanted primal and multi on our existing dragons and scrambled for scatters and didn't get it with the low chances? Or has that passed with the retirement of the scattersights? Still feels rather unfair.
Thank you so much for responding to this, I think everyone appreciates that the silence has been broken. And it's really good that we're going to try and forget the disaster that was the scattersight vials, and new eye types are going to be able to be directly applied in the future! But is there any hope for those of us that wanted primal and multi on our existing dragons and scrambled for scatters and didn't get it with the low chances? Or has that passed with the retirement of the scattersights? Still feels rather unfair.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
So from what I understand from reading this, it sounds like all of the natural eye types, besides common which we'll thankfully be getting a revert to common scroll for, will only be obtained from breeding (and the vials of scattersight until they're all used)

And then the staff plan on implementing more -unnatural- eye type scrolls into the marketplace to join the glowing eyes
So from what I understand from reading this, it sounds like all of the natural eye types, besides common which we'll thankfully be getting a revert to common scroll for, will only be obtained from breeding (and the vials of scattersight until they're all used)

And then the staff plan on implementing more -unnatural- eye type scrolls into the marketplace to join the glowing eyes
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Thanks for coming out and telling us!

But, on the common eyes... In the future, please, please tell us first and ask for our thoughts on official art changes! Thank you so much for informing us, but at the same time, many players are not happy with the change and want it to be reverted.
Thanks for coming out and telling us!

But, on the common eyes... In the future, please, please tell us first and ask for our thoughts on official art changes! Thank you so much for informing us, but at the same time, many players are not happy with the change and want it to be reverted.
tumblr_pkudlq16Wl1wnugyjo1_500.png
Sorry about how the community has been reacting to this update, the eye update was really a cute way to spice the game up in the breeding department! I do look forward to other eye types or other eye changing items in the future, I'm not one for RNG so I'll wait for something nice for my dragons and their special eyes. :' )

It does make me happy that you guys are reading some of the feedback and I hope staff has a nice summer.
Sorry about how the community has been reacting to this update, the eye update was really a cute way to spice the game up in the breeding department! I do look forward to other eye types or other eye changing items in the future, I'm not one for RNG so I'll wait for something nice for my dragons and their special eyes. :' )

It does make me happy that you guys are reading some of the feedback and I hope staff has a nice summer.
Thank you for addressing our concerns! We're thankful you took the time to hear us out and come up with a concise answer for us.

While I would like to express my disappointment that you won't be adding more vials of scattersight to the game, I would very much like to thank you for the soon-to-be addition of the eye revert tool (whatever form that may take).

Eye'm sure you all spent an incredible amount of time on this update and your work is not undervalued. We all sincerely appreciate everything you do - without you we would have no game!

P.S. You killed me with eyedea.
Thank you for addressing our concerns! We're thankful you took the time to hear us out and come up with a concise answer for us.

While I would like to express my disappointment that you won't be adding more vials of scattersight to the game, I would very much like to thank you for the soon-to-be addition of the eye revert tool (whatever form that may take).

Eye'm sure you all spent an incredible amount of time on this update and your work is not undervalued. We all sincerely appreciate everything you do - without you we would have no game!

P.S. You killed me with eyedea.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 151 152