Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152
Well, better late than never. Thanks for posting this.

Honestly, I'm not too upset about the Vials of Scattersight not returning. My main concern was the addition of a "revert to common eyes" option, and I'm so glad you guys are going to add that in. Also, very nice to hear that more eye types will be available later on.

So anyway yeah, thanks for clearing everything up.
Well, better late than never. Thanks for posting this.

Honestly, I'm not too upset about the Vials of Scattersight not returning. My main concern was the addition of a "revert to common eyes" option, and I'm so glad you guys are going to add that in. Also, very nice to hear that more eye types will be available later on.

So anyway yeah, thanks for clearing everything up.
So just basically..."Screw you if your beloved dragons are older than this update. If you weren't lucky enough to get that less than one percent chance at special eyes in the whole three days we gave you ungrateful brats, you're just a loser."

Would have just been better to not release the vials at all. All that did was make people waste perfectly good money for nothing and lead to three days of desperation and hurt feelings across the entire site.
So just basically..."Screw you if your beloved dragons are older than this update. If you weren't lucky enough to get that less than one percent chance at special eyes in the whole three days we gave you ungrateful brats, you're just a loser."

Would have just been better to not release the vials at all. All that did was make people waste perfectly good money for nothing and lead to three days of desperation and hurt feelings across the entire site.
*thumbs up*

Staff, this is an extreme amount of relief to see this post. Thank-you for taking the time to make a post after the event.

I am sorry things got tense (and I myself got a bit terse) for the past three days, and though I still disagree with some decisions, they are understandable with the amount of context and future plans put forth from the fiasco of feedback.

Really though, I'm just crying that there will be some way to change eyes back to Common. It makes me feel way better about wanting to use my scattereye scrolls (or sell them!).
*thumbs up*

Staff, this is an extreme amount of relief to see this post. Thank-you for taking the time to make a post after the event.

I am sorry things got tense (and I myself got a bit terse) for the past three days, and though I still disagree with some decisions, they are understandable with the amount of context and future plans put forth from the fiasco of feedback.

Really though, I'm just crying that there will be some way to change eyes back to Common. It makes me feel way better about wanting to use my scattereye scrolls (or sell them!).
-AchievementGet-
Thank you for the clarification as well as the updates on future releases. I'm most relieved to hear that you'll be releasing a way to revert the eye types back to common. It was fun to experiment a bit with the Scattersight vials though!
Thank you for the clarification as well as the updates on future releases. I'm most relieved to hear that you'll be releasing a way to revert the eye types back to common. It was fun to experiment a bit with the Scattersight vials though!
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
Thank you for this post @Aequorin :)
Thank you for this post @Aequorin :)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="@TheMythril" date="2018-06-11 16:37:21" ] Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/ If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game [/quote] Hey. If you don't have constructive feedback, please refrain from posting it. We don't need another announcement thread showdown.
@TheMythril wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:21:
Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/

If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game

Hey. If you don't have constructive feedback, please refrain from posting it. We don't need another announcement thread showdown.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Tbh the common eye scroll was the only thing I needed to fix this update so thanks staff!

ALSO

*Nick Fury voice* There was an eyedea...
*Tony Stark voice* to bring together all the colors of the rainbow
Tbh the common eye scroll was the only thing I needed to fix this update so thanks staff!

ALSO

*Nick Fury voice* There was an eyedea...
*Tony Stark voice* to bring together all the colors of the rainbow
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Take care of yourselves, and thanks for the update. :>

It was a pretty neat idea, and the revert to common should help a lot.
Take care of yourselves, and thanks for the update. :>

It was a pretty neat idea, and the revert to common should help a lot.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Thank you so much!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Thank you very much for updating us. You obviously can't please everyone (and I'm speaking as someone who was in the "hey, wait a second..." camp on this one, not the "I don't see the problem" camp) -- but communication with the userbase is super important for at least keeping the displeasure to a minimum. I've been in software development a month shy of ten years now, and I *still* don't have the habit 100% down of keeping affected users in the loop like I should. It's really hard!
Thank you very much for updating us. You obviously can't please everyone (and I'm speaking as someone who was in the "hey, wait a second..." camp on this one, not the "I don't see the problem" camp) -- but communication with the userbase is super important for at least keeping the displeasure to a minimum. I've been in software development a month shy of ten years now, and I *still* don't have the habit 100% down of keeping affected users in the loop like I should. It's really hard!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 151 152