Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
Lovely to hear about a common eye scroll!
Lovely to hear about a common eye scroll!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
Thank you for the update. I hope that a revert to common item becomes available sooner rather than later c:
Thank you for the update. I hope that a revert to common item becomes available sooner rather than later c:
AoZdhkp.png
Thank you for this message. We all needed to hear it. It is very appreciated. Even more, some of us would appreciate a way to turn eyes back to the old original if possible. Thank you very much and sorry this has become such a headache for all of you and us both.
Thank you for this message. We all needed to hear it. It is very appreciated. Even more, some of us would appreciate a way to turn eyes back to the old original if possible. Thank you very much and sorry this has become such a headache for all of you and us both.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
That's goog news, glad that it's been adressed!
And that's:
Quote:
We have plans for future eye types that will be obtainable through the Marketplace (and more)!
We agree that an item that reverts a dragon's eye type to Common is a good idea, and we plan to implement one in a future update.
Yesss.
That's goog news, glad that it's been adressed!
And that's:
Quote:
We have plans for future eye types that will be obtainable through the Marketplace (and more)!
We agree that an item that reverts a dragon's eye type to Common is a good idea, and we plan to implement one in a future update.
Yesss.
Awesome, I'm glad to hear all this! Super excited for future eyes as well. :D
Awesome, I'm glad to hear all this! Super excited for future eyes as well. :D
LKY6oWa.png
Thank you for the eyes, they really are fun to hatch
Thank you for the eyes, they really are fun to hatch
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
nice :) I'm sure the upcoming option to revert eyes back to Common is going to make a lot of people feel better.

super excited for future eye-deas!
nice :) I'm sure the upcoming option to revert eyes back to Common is going to make a lot of people feel better.

super excited for future eye-deas!
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Thanks for clarifying! :) this clears a lot of stuff up
Thanks for clarifying! :) this clears a lot of stuff up
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Will it still be able to be bred for? I haven’t gotten primal or multi gaze yet
Will it still be able to be bred for? I haven’t gotten primal or multi gaze yet
boIu4p9.png
So I will not be able to give my dragon an eye type other than the uncommon I was given? I would like if possible to get a bit of clarification there if I may ask.

If we do not get scattersight, how would I be able to give my dragon the eyes that I would like? Do you intend to make potions for the marketplace that cover all the eye types? or should I just forget the eye types exist and ignore them since I will not breed hundreds of dragons for a chance at the eyes I want.

Thank you for the response you have given.
So I will not be able to give my dragon an eye type other than the uncommon I was given? I would like if possible to get a bit of clarification there if I may ask.

If we do not get scattersight, how would I be able to give my dragon the eyes that I would like? Do you intend to make potions for the marketplace that cover all the eye types? or should I just forget the eye types exist and ignore them since I will not breed hundreds of dragons for a chance at the eyes I want.

Thank you for the response you have given.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152