Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's up with the threads?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="HersheyNation" date="2018-06-11 14:46:29" ] atypicalpickle But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen? [/quote] imo, threads who are also "Thanks Staff" should be taken down. Discussion of moderation, even positive, shouldn't be allowed. Outside of the official announcement threads I don't think we should speak up about staff's actions, may it be slightly negative or overwhelmingly positive.
HersheyNation wrote on 2018-06-11 14:46:29:
atypicalpickle

But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen?

imo, threads who are also "Thanks Staff" should be taken down. Discussion of moderation, even positive, shouldn't be allowed.

Outside of the official announcement threads I don't think we should speak up about staff's actions, may it be slightly negative or overwhelmingly positive.
In all fairness, most of those threads contained thoughtful discussion and back-and-forth about how we felt. The only place I saw vitriol was the announcement post.
In all fairness, most of those threads contained thoughtful discussion and back-and-forth about how we felt. The only place I saw vitriol was the announcement post.
@Sopheroo

i fully agree. they're basically just deleting criticism if that's the case, and that isn't right.
@Sopheroo

i fully agree. they're basically just deleting criticism if that's the case, and that isn't right.
[quote name="Ashrahn" date="2018-06-11 14:49:42" ] In all fairness, most of those threads contained thoughtful discussion and back-and-forth about how we felt. The only place I saw vitriol was the announcement post. [/quote] yeah that's what im saying, there's no reason they should be taken down. people were being civil
Ashrahn wrote on 2018-06-11 14:49:42:

yeah that's what im saying, there's no reason they should be taken down. people were being civil
Adding that I'm not a fan of this "take everything down that isn't glowing praise" because it sends a really awful message. If the threads were just people blasting staff, I'd understand, but most the threads were people wanting staff to own up to their mess and at least communicate a little with us.
Adding that I'm not a fan of this "take everything down that isn't glowing praise" because it sends a really awful message. If the threads were just people blasting staff, I'd understand, but most the threads were people wanting staff to own up to their mess and at least communicate a little with us.
[quote name="@HersheyNation" date="2018-06-11 14:46:29" ] @/atypicalpickle But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen? [/quote] nope. those are left up. they love being told they're doing a good job. it's really, really disgusting.
@HersheyNation wrote on 2018-06-11 14:46:29:
@/atypicalpickle

But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen?

nope. those are left up. they love being told they're doing a good job.

it's really, really disgusting.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
It sends a bad message, but that's the rules, they're avaliable even if you're not signed up. We can expect this thread to disappear soon too because it's questioning a choice they made, instead of concerned users going to Support and getting an automated message or something.
It sends a bad message, but that's the rules, they're avaliable even if you're not signed up. We can expect this thread to disappear soon too because it's questioning a choice they made, instead of concerned users going to Support and getting an automated message or something.
QYzhmAi.png
jeez. i didnt realize how bad this was.
this legit makes me feel weird. like. that sorta thing just throws me....
jeez. i didnt realize how bad this was.
this legit makes me feel weird. like. that sorta thing just throws me....
Ironic that everyone is mad about the lack of communication, so they respond by wordlessly deleting a thread asking for communication.
Ironic that everyone is mad about the lack of communication, so they respond by wordlessly deleting a thread asking for communication.
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
The problem is Support Us gets nothing. The forums are a place where feedback is immediately apparent, and clearly being watched.
The problem is Support Us gets nothing. The forums are a place where feedback is immediately apparent, and clearly being watched.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10