Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To those grinding: Get your badge! (NEW)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Such a wholesome post, I appreciate this, and you <3
Such a wholesome post, I appreciate this, and you <3
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
Good post OP, what a wholesome and necessary message! I sometimes forget to take care of myself whenever I get deep into a book or a video game or Coli grinding ^^'
Good post OP, what a wholesome and necessary message! I sometimes forget to take care of myself whenever I get deep into a book or a video game or Coli grinding ^^'
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
uhh....

*looks at my dog, peacefully sleeping on the bed*
I will consider walking the beast at a later time.
uhh....

*looks at my dog, peacefully sleeping on the bed*
I will consider walking the beast at a later time.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@SlushieSon

That's extremely true, but to be fair, I know of at least three people on this site that could use a good nap

@SkyLetha

Thank you! That's so sweet!

@Katemere

Thank you! I thought people could use the reminder.

@DJFeather

I'm sure she'd/he'd appreciate that.
@SlushieSon

That's extremely true, but to be fair, I know of at least three people on this site that could use a good nap

@SkyLetha

Thank you! That's so sweet!

@Katemere

Thank you! I thought people could use the reminder.

@DJFeather

I'm sure she'd/he'd appreciate that.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Blessed post. I only stopped grinding to wash my hair quickly, and then forgot food was a basic need for all living creatures.

...I have dinner in the oven now. It's very easy to get caught up in the grind.
Blessed post. I only stopped grinding to wash my hair quickly, and then forgot food was a basic need for all living creatures.

...I have dinner in the oven now. It's very easy to get caught up in the grind.
2LHRMay.png
@Swiftfire289

Super easy, definitely. Enjoy your dinner!

My coliseum will not load for the life of me and ahhhhh.
@Swiftfire289

Super easy, definitely. Enjoy your dinner!

My coliseum will not load for the life of me and ahhhhh.
Thank you. Indeed I should. I have been working on an essay I had to write for uni which took almost all the time I had to grind (since it was due Sunday night and I started it late on Thursday because I had many other assessments due earlier), so after I submitted I went to grind. I started to get a headache from 1am but ignored it, now it's kinda pounding in my head and it's 6:25am. I should drink some water, have a shower and go to sleep. But since I've been awake for so long, I'll probably wake up some time after reset, haha.
Thank you. Indeed I should. I have been working on an essay I had to write for uni which took almost all the time I had to grind (since it was due Sunday night and I started it late on Thursday because I had many other assessments due earlier), so after I submitted I went to grind. I started to get a headache from 1am but ignored it, now it's kinda pounding in my head and it's 6:25am. I should drink some water, have a shower and go to sleep. But since I've been awake for so long, I'll probably wake up some time after reset, haha.
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
@ishirasu
Take care of yourself! I hope you did well on your essay and that you sleep well.
@ishirasu
Take care of yourself! I hope you did well on your essay and that you sleep well.
@Everyone Thank you! I think I wrote it pretty well in the limited time I had, but I'll have to see when I get it back. I hope you have a pleasant night as well!
@Everyone Thank you! I think I wrote it pretty well in the limited time I had, but I'll have to see when I get it back. I hope you have a pleasant night as well!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
this very wholesome thread needs a boost : )

this very wholesome thread needs a boost : )

XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16