Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All eyes scried on baby spirals + gifs
1 2 3 4 5
I made a little image for the OP and realized something: Ice primal eyes look neat combined with a light Opal tertiary. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=152&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=ee12447fc3d1e622d62e472202acf26c15c2b630&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I made a little image for the OP and realized something:

Ice primal eyes look neat combined with a light Opal tertiary.

dragon?age=0&body=152&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=3&auth=ee12447fc3d1e622d62e472202acf26c15c2b630&dummyext=prev.png
So I hatched a red spiral with unusual wind eyes... They look like they have seen some stuff..... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422904/42290361_350.png?mtime=Wxp3gAABwKc.png[/img]
So I hatched a red spiral with unusual wind eyes...
They look like they have seen some stuff.....
42290361_350.png?mtime=Wxp3gAABwKc.png
NOTHIN TO SEE HERE FOLKS!
@Shisa bookmarked, thanks
@Shisa bookmarked, thanks
Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[quote name="notAvulpix" date="2018-06-08 05:41:45" ] So I hatched a red spiral with unusual wind eyes... They look like they have seen some stuff..... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422904/42290361_350.png?mtime=Wxp3gAABwKc.png[/img] [/quote] Makes me think of Kaa the snake from Disney's adaptation of The Jungle Book. Good thing this guy's eyes aren't animated.
notAvulpix wrote on 2018-06-08 05:41:45:
So I hatched a red spiral with unusual wind eyes...
They look like they have seen some stuff.....
42290361_350.png?mtime=Wxp3gAABwKc.png
Makes me think of Kaa the snake from Disney's adaptation of The Jungle Book. Good thing this guy's eyes aren't animated.
Some people were unhappy with how fast the spiral baby gifs move, so I've made a compromise: 2x size baby snappers to show off the eyes. I have all of them in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2452354/1]my guide[/url], so I won't spam up this thread, but here's the wind one for example. [img]https://i.imgur.com/w0FQPpt.png[/img]
Some people were unhappy with how fast the spiral baby gifs move, so I've made a compromise: 2x size baby snappers to show off the eyes. I have all of them in my guide, so I won't spam up this thread, but here's the wind one for example.
w0FQPpt.png

I was joking whenever I mentioned eye genes, but I love these.
I was joking whenever I mentioned eye genes, but I love these.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
This is a wonderful guide, thank you!

So from what I can tell, it goes like this right?

Common: original eyes
Uncommon: more saturated/darker in some cases
Unusual: darker
Rare: weird colors (really pale pink for arcane, brown and blue for lightning, etc..)
Faceted: Bug-like
Multi-gaze: eyes all over the body
Primal: Special flight-themed eyes
Glowing: glowing eyes
This is a wonderful guide, thank you!

So from what I can tell, it goes like this right?

Common: original eyes
Uncommon: more saturated/darker in some cases
Unusual: darker
Rare: weird colors (really pale pink for arcane, brown and blue for lightning, etc..)
Faceted: Bug-like
Multi-gaze: eyes all over the body
Primal: Special flight-themed eyes
Glowing: glowing eyes
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@NoctisNix Correct! Though Glowing can't be obtained naturally, it has to be applied via an item.
@NoctisNix Correct! Though Glowing can't be obtained naturally, it has to be applied via an item.
I need to answer a question for my guide. There's not many Multi-Gaze, Glowing and Primal dragons out there yet, so I'm incredibly curious: do they layer over skins and accents? Especially Multi-Gaze.

I tried looking to find it myself, but every dragon I noticed with a high coverage skin and those eyes also had apparel, so I can't tell.
I need to answer a question for my guide. There's not many Multi-Gaze, Glowing and Primal dragons out there yet, so I'm incredibly curious: do they layer over skins and accents? Especially Multi-Gaze.

I tried looking to find it myself, but every dragon I noticed with a high coverage skin and those eyes also had apparel, so I can't tell.
@Shisa since they're taking the place of the regular eye "layer," they do layer over skins/accents, yep. only way to cover them up is with apparel.
@Shisa since they're taking the place of the regular eye "layer," they do layer over skins/accents, yep. only way to cover them up is with apparel.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3 4 5