Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All eyes scried on baby spirals + gifs
1 2 3 4 5
Extra images were posted in the Light section. Thank you so much for this reference!
Extra images were posted in the Light section. Thank you so much for this reference!
0Xrg9Di.png
@Baelfin I bet for sure there will be more introduced for gems, maybe other kinds of currency.
@Baelfin I bet for sure there will be more introduced for gems, maybe other kinds of currency.
SUPER HELPFUL. bless
SUPER HELPFUL. bless
Shadow dragons are officially creepypasta, and I love that. The water eyes are pretty cool, although I'm a bit meh/uncertain about the primal one. Thanks for putting this guide up! :)
Shadow dragons are officially creepypasta, and I love that. The water eyes are pretty cool, although I'm a bit meh/uncertain about the primal one. Thanks for putting this guide up! :)
The lightning rare eyes are so nice! I'm definitely gonna get myself a dragon with those!
The lightning rare eyes are so nice! I'm definitely gonna get myself a dragon with those!
MBjujvx.png
Ohh, thank you so much for doing this!
Nice place to admire all the different eyes!
I think Arcane primal are my favorites.
Ohh, thank you so much for doing this!
Nice place to admire all the different eyes!
I think Arcane primal are my favorites.
This is a good and useful thread. I do feel like most of the variations won't show up enough on adult dragons to make much difference, but then again I am not generally fussy about eye colours.

I am Arcane and I really like our Primal eyes. Perfect pink cosmic star babies! I can see why some people are a bit icked out by Plague and Shadow, but I guess if you don't like those aesthetics you probably shouldn't be in the flight...?

Not crazy about the multiple eyes though. Feel like that could have just been Plague's primal eyes since that's also sort of their thing (All-Seeing Shrooms anyone?) Then again, Arcane is also known for spontaneous mutations due to radiation levels, so maybe I should just stop talking?
This is a good and useful thread. I do feel like most of the variations won't show up enough on adult dragons to make much difference, but then again I am not generally fussy about eye colours.

I am Arcane and I really like our Primal eyes. Perfect pink cosmic star babies! I can see why some people are a bit icked out by Plague and Shadow, but I guess if you don't like those aesthetics you probably shouldn't be in the flight...?

Not crazy about the multiple eyes though. Feel like that could have just been Plague's primal eyes since that's also sort of their thing (All-Seeing Shrooms anyone?) Then again, Arcane is also known for spontaneous mutations due to radiation levels, so maybe I should just stop talking?
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@heavylobster Fixed. Thanks for catching that!
@heavylobster Fixed. Thanks for catching that!
Thank you so much for this! It's very helpful~!
Thank you so much for this! It's very helpful~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
This guide is super-helpful. Thank you for putting this all together!
This guide is super-helpful. Thank you for putting this all together!
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
1 2 3 4 5