Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Primal Light Eye why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm sorry but I really do hate it*(see edit 3), like seriously? Why would I want two super bright light bulbs on my dragon's head?? Are they suppose to be laser eyes or something? Why those bulbs?? [i]Yeah... my eyes are brighter than the sun[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=98&auth=528b259db7a84b48794f5d751e51f30962baade1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [quote=VENNY] "omei wa mou shinderu" "nANI?"[/quote] Idk I'm sorry but now my biggest fear on FR is hatching a primal eye baby/gen1. I don't know about others but my acolights friends are so like 'why this' so I need some help from the forum.I would love to like these primal eye, I love light but this is seriously too much, please show me some dragons that works with light primal eye, I need healing. Edit: I'm sorry but [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ultra/images/1/1d/Ultraman_Ultra_Discernment.png[/img] Edit2: was discussing with friends... brought up that light is suppose to be 'scholarly and scrolls and relics are the fav treasures', then we could have got something like 'runes flowing out of eyes' similar to the ice ones, instead of this? Edit3: Well, now I think about it, rather than using such a negative word 'hate', it's more 'disappointed'. It didn't live up to the hype it was giving me. When I was going through the other primal eyes I was all like 'aww nice' and then Feeling much better after I got some food. [i]Edited by @JCStitches to remove all caps title.[/i]
I'm sorry but I really do hate it*(see edit 3), like seriously? Why would I want two super bright light bulbs on my dragon's head?? Are they suppose to be laser eyes or something? Why those bulbs??
Yeah... my eyes are brighter than the sun
dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=98&auth=528b259db7a84b48794f5d751e51f30962baade1&dummyext=prev.png
VENNY wrote:
"omei wa mou shinderu"

"nANI?"
Idk I'm sorry but now my biggest fear on FR is hatching a primal eye baby/gen1.
I don't know about others but my acolights friends are so like 'why this' so I need some help from the forum.I would love to like these primal eye, I love light but this is seriously too much, please show me some dragons that works with light primal eye, I need healing.

Edit: I'm sorry but
Ultraman_Ultra_Discernment.png

Edit2: was discussing with friends... brought up that light is suppose to be 'scholarly and scrolls and relics are the fav treasures', then we could have got something like 'runes flowing out of eyes' similar to the ice ones, instead of this?

Edit3: Well, now I think about it, rather than using such a negative word 'hate', it's more 'disappointed'. It didn't live up to the hype it was giving me. When I was going through the other primal eyes I was all like 'aww nice' and then
Feeling much better after I got some food.

Edited by @JCStitches to remove all caps title.
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
The reactions I’ve seen are - It’s hilarious - It’s bad - It’s so bad it’s good But the water eyes tho [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=169&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=1f3506a9718b69b6755090ac7f1608aa59d3515c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
The reactions I’ve seen are

- It’s hilarious
- It’s bad
- It’s so bad it’s good

But the water eyes tho

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=169&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=1f3506a9718b69b6755090ac7f1608aa59d3515c&dummyext=prev.png
dNCLmdm.png
I guess they didn't wanna make it glowing, since they already had one, but I feel ya there... I'm glad I don't have to worry about that! ;-; *pat pat*
I guess they didn't wanna make it glowing, since they already had one, but I feel ya there... I'm glad I don't have to worry about that! ;-; *pat pat*
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
i have special eyes
i have special eyes
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
"omei wa mou shinderu"

"nANI?"
"omei wa mou shinderu"

"nANI?"
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Eh, baby eyes are so much bigger than adults that except on spirals it won't look anything like so drastic
Eh, baby eyes are so much bigger than adults that except on spirals it won't look anything like so drastic
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I love it. I was actually disappointed when the dragon that I used my first vial on didn't end up with Primal eyes. It's just so hilarious!
I love it. I was actually disappointed when the dragon that I used my first vial on didn't end up with Primal eyes. It's just so hilarious!
I actually like it xD
I actually like it xD
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
[quote name="VENNY" date="2018-06-08 01:03:03" ] "omei wa mou shinderu" "nANI?" [/quote]
VENNY wrote on 2018-06-08 01:03:03:
"omei wa mou shinderu"

"nANI?"
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
It's like some hilarious anime villain thing...only not in a good way. o.O Honestly the new eyes sounded pretty interesting at first, right up until I realized you could Scry them and then I actually [i]looked at them[/i], and now...yeah, I think I'm going back to bed. EDIT: Like...here: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=23d6d8ea425bbe67d213b2aa5a8c5ff3bf8a1e6a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] You can't even see a difference with most of the subtler variations on Imps' tiny little eyes, and the one you can see? Is [i]that[/i]. Yeh.
It's like some hilarious anime villain thing...only not in a good way. o.O Honestly the new eyes sounded pretty interesting at first, right up until I realized you could Scry them and then I actually looked at them, and now...yeah, I think I'm going back to bed.

EDIT: Like...here:

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=121&auth=23d6d8ea425bbe67d213b2aa5a8c5ff3bf8a1e6a&dummyext=prev.png

You can't even see a difference with most of the subtler variations on Imps' tiny little eyes, and the one you can see? Is that. Yeh.
9o5YF7O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10