Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I dun goofed
1 2 3
I dun goofed real bad.

I bought a pair of gorgeous dragons to be my wind reps, and after spending the past hour buying apparel and dressing them, I realized.....

neither of them were wind flight.

edit:
askjfkljadklfjlkajsd yall don't understand I'm so perfectionist i can't have two nature dragons in a row akdjflajsdfkljaslkfj
I dun goofed real bad.

I bought a pair of gorgeous dragons to be my wind reps, and after spending the past hour buying apparel and dressing them, I realized.....

neither of them were wind flight.

edit:
askjfkljadklfjlkajsd yall don't understand I'm so perfectionist i can't have two nature dragons in a row akdjflajsdfkljaslkfj
Just pretend they're wind :3
Just pretend they're wind :3
TOW2n3q.png
Flight is only relevant in the coli. Cover them eyes up and no one will be the wiser.
Flight is only relevant in the coli. Cover them eyes up and no one will be the wiser.
S0jhuSk.png
I've seen lots of flight reps that aren't in the flight that they're supposed to be! Also, you could just sell/exalt them and just redress an actual wind dragon. :o
I've seen lots of flight reps that aren't in the flight that they're supposed to be! Also, you could just sell/exalt them and just redress an actual wind dragon. :o
What Vantrums said. Heck, the eyes don't even matter. You can make something more beautiful without the perfect eyes than with them, anyway.
What Vantrums said. Heck, the eyes don't even matter. You can make something more beautiful without the perfect eyes than with them, anyway.
obligatory_is_this_loss_post.png
So what if they're not wind dragons? If anything it gives you lore opportunities!
So what if they're not wind dragons? If anything it gives you lore opportunities!
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
LOL I do that all the time with wind and nature eyes.
LOL I do that all the time with wind and nature eyes.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
I know everyone's saying it doesn't matter but honestly that would bug the heck out of me too.
The little elemental icon shows in the lair no matter how much you cover up the eyes guys. It's super obvious when it's wrong.

Ventus looks great though, if he's one of the offenders. Maybe hold onto him as a placeholder while you shop for a replacement?
I know everyone's saying it doesn't matter but honestly that would bug the heck out of me too.
The little elemental icon shows in the lair no matter how much you cover up the eyes guys. It's super obvious when it's wrong.

Ventus looks great though, if he's one of the offenders. Maybe hold onto him as a placeholder while you shop for a replacement?
@Prismatics Are their color ranges similar? Maybe you could breed them in a wind nest and make their kids your wind reps instead?
@Prismatics Are their color ranges similar? Maybe you could breed them in a wind nest and make their kids your wind reps instead?
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
Ouch. I know the feeling; my nature rep was a water dragon and I cringed every time I saw her. I chanted "The earth is 70% water" for a very long time before Wavecrest came around and I turned her into a water rep RIP

Maybe you could change the rep into a rep matching their flight and start over? Or, if possible, you could rent a Wind nest and breed your nature dragon for a wind rep of the same species, general colours & genes?

Edit: Ouch. Just looking at Ventus lets me know he's an incredible find. I feel your pain.
Ouch. I know the feeling; my nature rep was a water dragon and I cringed every time I saw her. I chanted "The earth is 70% water" for a very long time before Wavecrest came around and I turned her into a water rep RIP

Maybe you could change the rep into a rep matching their flight and start over? Or, if possible, you could rent a Wind nest and breed your nature dragon for a wind rep of the same species, general colours & genes?

Edit: Ouch. Just looking at Ventus lets me know he's an incredible find. I feel your pain.
1 2 3