Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Anniversary guesses?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Lore! (andanewbreedthx)
Lore! (andanewbreedthx)
wq9PoXA.png
emperor attack event? new breed? wildclaw scrolls available in the mp
emperor attack event? new breed? wildclaw scrolls available in the mp
wait, when's the anniversary and what happened the last times?
CYGhyrI.png
[quote name=@Hahoe date="2018-05-15 01:52:52" ] wait, when's the anniversary and what happened the last times? [/quote] June 8 and last year it was Dressing Room.
@Hahoe wrote on 2018-05-15 01:52:52:

June 8 and last year it was Dressing Room.
We're expecting a breed a little bit :D Whatever it is it'll be something big and possibly lore related. Updates seem to have slowed down a bit and there the whole BotE thing and Tidelord disappearing.

@Hahoe :D
1st year was Tomo
2nd year was Baldwin
3rd year was colour wheel expansion and vistas
4th year was dressing room and apparel bundles
We're expecting a breed a little bit :D Whatever it is it'll be something big and possibly lore related. Updates seem to have slowed down a bit and there the whole BotE thing and Tidelord disappearing.

@Hahoe :D
1st year was Tomo
2nd year was Baldwin
3rd year was colour wheel expansion and vistas
4th year was dressing room and apparel bundles
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I highly doubt we'll get a new breed tbh I'd honestly just like an upgraded map showing everything new from the lore. Or maybe something new for the fairgrounds? Or maybe a new mechanic as a whole like the waystone and the dressing room? Personally I think it has to do with the hint words we got :I Also @SilverPug Hope this clears up some questions on it [quote=Adventure Mode]Adventure Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore
I highly doubt we'll get a new breed tbh
I'd honestly just like an upgraded map showing everything new from the lore.
Or maybe something new for the fairgrounds?
Or maybe a new mechanic as a whole like the waystone and the dressing room?
Personally I think it has to do with the hint words we got :I
Also
@SilverPug
Hope this clears up some questions on it
Adventure Mode wrote:
Adventure

Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Lonin
@HenryTheArcher

ah thanks for the answer you both, it sure sounds like there could be a big update!
@Lonin
@HenryTheArcher

ah thanks for the answer you both, it sure sounds like there could be a big update!
CYGhyrI.png
Haip
Heip
Hyp
Heyp

HYPE
Haip
Heip
Hyp
Heyp

HYPE
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
New breed
Multiple select in the dressing room
Adventure mode update. Just an update please.
New breed
Multiple select in the dressing room
Adventure mode update. Just an update please.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm hoping we get more canon lore (because I want to know what's going on with the Emperor running around!) and a map update!
I'm hoping we get more canon lore (because I want to know what's going on with the Emperor running around!) and a map update!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16