Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Anatomy
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
welp this post got necro’d lol
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
[quote name="Sunken" date="2020-07-07 18:43:59" ] welp this post got necro’d lol [/quote] Sure did get pulled out of the depths of the archives
Sunken wrote on 2020-07-07 18:43:59:

Sure did get pulled out of the depths of the archives
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
my desperate search for anatomy has saved this thread. thank god
my desperate search for anatomy has saved this thread. thank god
79214-D0-C-861-D-48-DA-8-FC4-FA6-DAB2-FED74.gif
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
Ah, yes, it's alive again.

I might make my own anatomy thread, using comparative anatomy. Some of the anatomy errors in the official art make me salty, though. Don't know if I'll try to correct them or not.
Ah, yes, it's alive again.

I might make my own anatomy thread, using comparative anatomy. Some of the anatomy errors in the official art make me salty, though. Don't know if I'll try to correct them or not.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I saw the title and went "this is going to be about fae necks"

I wasn't wrong.
I saw the title and went "this is going to be about fae necks"

I wasn't wrong.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
I am Here for every anatomy post and this is a Good one
I am Here for every anatomy post and this is a Good one
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Holy smokes I had actually forgotten I’d done this.

If people are still interested in it, I’d be more than happy to start it up again, but I’ll redo the old art because it needs it.
Holy smokes I had actually forgotten I’d done this.

If people are still interested in it, I’d be more than happy to start it up again, but I’ll redo the old art because it needs it.
interesting!
interesting!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@GrimmRaven
sorry for the ping, i just wanted to let you know that i'd definitely be interested in more!
@GrimmRaven
sorry for the ping, i just wanted to let you know that i'd definitely be interested in more!
art-shop-banner.png
@GrimmRaven

I'd love to see more of this, I really want to know how to draw my beloved Mirror and Pearlcatcher friends :)

I've gotten pretty good at drawing Pyrrhian dragons (another fandom), but these dragons are completely new to me. Thank you so much!
@GrimmRaven

I'd love to see more of this, I really want to know how to draw my beloved Mirror and Pearlcatcher friends :)

I've gotten pretty good at drawing Pyrrhian dragons (another fandom), but these dragons are completely new to me. Thank you so much!
fr + 2 ~ they/them

forum game note - all my lore-d dragons have pronouns in their bios, so please use those when referring to them, thank you (for those without, just go with their assigned)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22