Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Magical Maladies
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Nice one plague! The ending was great! I was checking the Dom board every time i got out of the coli just to see if it flipped again. We were either (quite literally) one dragon ahead or behind. That was such a great fight
Nice one plague! The ending was great! I was checking the Dom board every time i got out of the coli just to see if it flipped again. We were either (quite literally) one dragon ahead or behind. That was such a great fight
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
I just want to give a big thanks and shout out to everyone who came out to support Plague and Arcane and help make this such a great battle. Arcanites! You did amazing, I'm so proud to see how far you've all come in terms of dominance. You worked hard, prepared well and it really showed. You held your ground against us and kept us in second the whole week. You are a force to be reckoned with don't let anyone tell you you aren't! Plaguelings, I have all the love for all of you. You worked so hard, you overcame and you survived only to pull through and take first. Your hard work really payed off and I think everyone from both flights needs a well deserved break. I'm happy to say that I look forward to a possible battle against you again in the future, it was so much fun and I and many other germs believe that we should do this again.... no time soon though please :P To everyone, Plague, Arcane, literally everyone who helped us in some way. If you sent to either of the raffles, even if you just hyped up your favourite flight in the dom watch. Feel free to grab this participation badge I created. It was a pleasure working alongside so many amazing users. Thank you again everyone! [center][size=4][color=maroon][b]Did you participate in PvA in some way? Collect this badge![/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7odDSu3.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7odDSu3.png[/img][/center][/code]
I just want to give a big thanks and shout out to everyone who came out to support Plague and Arcane and help make this such a great battle. Arcanites! You did amazing, I'm so proud to see how far you've all come in terms of dominance. You worked hard, prepared well and it really showed. You held your ground against us and kept us in second the whole week. You are a force to be reckoned with don't let anyone tell you you aren't! Plaguelings, I have all the love for all of you. You worked so hard, you overcame and you survived only to pull through and take first. Your hard work really payed off and I think everyone from both flights needs a well deserved break. I'm happy to say that I look forward to a possible battle against you again in the future, it was so much fun and I and many other germs believe that we should do this again.... no time soon though please :P

To everyone, Plague, Arcane, literally everyone who helped us in some way. If you sent to either of the raffles, even if you just hyped up your favourite flight in the dom watch. Feel free to grab this participation badge I created. It was a pleasure working alongside so many amazing users. Thank you again everyone!
Did you participate in PvA in some way? Collect this badge!
7odDSu3.png
Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7odDSu3.png[/img][/center]
fireflower.png qgYlJxH.pngfireflower.png
:eyesemoji:

BADGE????? :eyesemoji:

Thank you so much for this!! <3 I had such a great time the whole week!
:eyesemoji:

BADGE????? :eyesemoji:

Thank you so much for this!! <3 I had such a great time the whole week!
@Mercedes Oooo, a badge! ^-^ Love that space ship. Thank you - and thanks for being such great opponents over in Plague. This was a fun battle.
@Mercedes Oooo, a badge! ^-^ Love that space ship. Thank you - and thanks for being such great opponents over in Plague. This was a fun battle.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uugbuyY.png[/img] Amazing Just too bad the 7 dailies won't fit on one line, that'd make this A+ 100% [s]Be just a little bigger, dragon bio, can't you do that for me[/s] Edit: Actually I have an idea to make it better Second edit: I fixed it [img]https://i.imgur.com/tYO4AG2.png[/img] [b]Amazing[/b]
uugbuyY.png

Amazing

Just too bad the 7 dailies won't fit on one line, that'd make this A+ 100%
Be just a little bigger, dragon bio, can't you do that for me

Edit: Actually I have an idea to make it better

Second edit: I fixed it
tYO4AG2.png
Amazing
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png

Sunset Hatchery
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87