Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how 2 draw skydance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
ping list was here
ping list was here
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 o ya i agree the step was a bit too much for one step. skydancers come really naturally for me so that step is an afterthought when i draw them, but i can see why its not for others
@catgame21234 o ya i agree the step was a bit too much for one step. skydancers come really naturally for me so that step is an afterthought when i draw them, but i can see why its not for others
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
[quote name="CytricAcid" date="2018-04-28 19:03:53" ] @/catgame21234 o ya i agree the step was a bit too much for one step. skydancers come really naturally for me so that step is an afterthought when i draw them, but i can see why its not for others [/quote] @CytricAcid you think you could brake it down into two parts? theres the top part of the jaw that is IIRC conected TO the skull right? wile the bottom is free swinging [img]https://images.hideandfur.com/inventory/bobcate.jpg[/img] maybe do an edit and brake it up like that, two parts. [s]bad at animals blaurg i know nothing halp[/s]
CytricAcid wrote on 2018-04-28 19:03:53:
@/catgame21234 o ya i agree the step was a bit too much for one step. skydancers come really naturally for me so that step is an afterthought when i draw them, but i can see why its not for others
@CytricAcid
you think you could brake it down into two parts?

theres the top part of the jaw that is IIRC conected TO the skull right?
wile the bottom is free swinging

bobcate.jpg

maybe do an edit and brake it up like that, two parts.

bad at animals blaurg i know nothing halp
Skydancers! I'll be back once i finish up my current commissions, man I love these dragons. Another great tutorial, OP! :D Also i agree, floof is important!!
Skydancers! I'll be back once i finish up my current commissions, man I love these dragons. Another great tutorial, OP! :D Also i agree, floof is important!!
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
if i may also put a request in the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FvQgiRNXc&ab_channel=Gutybcf

someone draw their skydancer w/ this crazy neck posision
if i may also put a request in the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FvQgiRNXc&ab_channel=Gutybcf

someone draw their skydancer w/ this crazy neck posision
@CytricAcid

1. thank

2. you should make a pinglist for this

3. should you make a pinglist for this, i would like to be added.
@CytricAcid

1. thank

2. you should make a pinglist for this

3. should you make a pinglist for this, i would like to be added.

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@catgame21234

i updated the op with an addition about the jaw :D thanks 4 letting me know!
@catgame21234

i updated the op with an addition about the jaw :D thanks 4 letting me know!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
can I be on the pinglist please?
can I be on the pinglist please?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@CytricAcid
Much better instructions, if i where you id switch those two places so people read the instructions first then the exicution second. Know WHY they're doing something first b4 they're doing it

rest of the tutorial is top notch, especially the notes on the hair. Can't wait for the next one!
@CytricAcid
Much better instructions, if i where you id switch those two places so people read the instructions first then the exicution second. Know WHY they're doing something first b4 they're doing it

rest of the tutorial is top notch, especially the notes on the hair. Can't wait for the next one!
could I get pinged?
could I get pinged?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15