Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory: OculusO'11 not neutral! WAR4ALL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[b]Editors Note:[/b] The original topic name for this post was [i]"[CrackpotTheory] OculusOF11 NOT NEUTRAL!"[/i] and the starting post was written in reflection of this. However the conversation has shifted to a more serious tone about Flight Rising and World Wars / Cold War parallel speculation. I encourage you read further discussion on future pages to fully get everything from this article. Thank you! [center]= = = = = = = [/center] Okay so in preperation of making a diffrent theory with a friend that in short ill spoil it [spoiler]"what if al the deities where in a fighting game"[/spoiler] I was re-reading the tactics section of the bios for the dragons to see how they fight to maybe abstract some diffrent fighting stario types that the deitiys may fall in and ahGOD IM TYPING THIS FAST. [quote=FAE] Tactics Fae are particularly sensitive to the magic of the world around them. While all dragonkind has the ability to harness internal and external magic, [b]Fae dragons are known for their adeptness at channeling the lines of magic that crisscross the world. [/b]They frequently use the magic of the environment to supplement their own natural reserves. Fae dragons fighting on magically or elementally charged terrain will have a nearly infinite supply of energy to channel into their destructive spells. A Fae that battles in a land charged with opposing elemental energy and no lines of unaligned magic will have only its natural reserves to draw upon, and will have to choose the spells it casts with care; the Fae have smaller internal reserves of magic than most species.[/quote] FAE DRAGONS CHANNELING LINES OF MAGIC CRISS CROSSING AROUND THE WORLD [quote=10 EYES] The temple was constructed several thousand years ago in a cooperative effort to locate and document the various ley lines of the realm. The magisters who researched and studied here were charged with identifying where the strongest auras of magic coalesced. [b]Once a ley line was discovered or traced, a small sanctum was constructed at the point where it converged or crossed with others.[/b] The strongest convergence points existed in one of each of the eleven elemental regions: Arcane, Earth, Fire, Nature, Plague, Water, Light, Shadow, Lightning, Ice, and Wind. [/quote] ORGANIZATION IN ARCANE FLIGHT TO FIND LEY LINES LEY LINES ARE LINES OF MAGIC THAT ARE AROUND THE WORLD READ MORE HERE [columns][b]Bounty of the Elements Foot Notes[/b] [center][b]Part 1[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9gmxEOO.png[/img] [left]March 6 - March 15 2018[/left] [nextcol] I take notes on the entries added to the Encyclopedia that where added in the Bounty of the Elements update, documenting all facts about cannon we can gather from just the text alone. [b]Click on the symbol you wish to read. A link to the entry will be there too. Warning, spoilers, but it'll be safe to click on to be taken to the main article if you can't find it. [/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391688/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/vSM4go8.png[/img] [b] Lore we learned from Ten Eyes[/b][/url] [b]Recommended Pages to Read:[/b] First post[/columns] [quote=10 EYES]"And perhaps this is just the Starfall Isles looking to physically protect itself from..." Daria's sentence trailed off as she contemplated her dark thoughts, then turned to look disgustedly at Beatrix.[b] "In fact," she tossed a look at Smark, "how do I even know that you aren't involved in this conspiracy? Have the children of the Arcanist hosted us here for centuries, just to lull us into false sense of comfort?"[/b][/quote] THIS IMPLIES THERE ARE CONSPERACIES ABOUT THE TRUE PORPUSE OF THE OCULUS OF 11 [quote=10 EYES]Smark snarled back at the sneering wildclaw, "[i]Excuse me?![/i] [b]This is hallowed ground, set aside by the Arcanist himself to–" [/b][/quote] >>>>ARCANIST HIMSELF AIDED IN THE CREATION OF THE 11 >>>>ARCANIST MADE FAES >>>>FAES DEPEND ON MAGIC OF LINES CRISS CROSSING THE WORLD >>>>LEY LINES CRISS CROSS THE WORLD >>>>THE 11 FIND LEY LINES [columns][b]Bounty of the Elements Foot Notes[/b] [center][b]Part 1[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9gmxEOO.png[/img] [left]March 6 - March 15 2018[/left] [nextcol] I take notes on the entries added to the Encyclopedia that where added in the Bounty of the Elements update, documenting all facts about cannon we can gather from just the text alone. [b]Click on the symbol you wish to read. A link to the entry will be there too. Warning, spoilers, but it'll be safe to click on to be taken to the main article if you can't find it. [/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2394721#post_2394721][img]https://i.imgur.com/dlBzxvZ.png[/img] [b] Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards[/b][/url] [b]Recommended Pages to Read:[/b] First post[/columns] >>>>WORK PLACE HAZARDS LIGHTING FLIGHT IS LIKE "GET THIS !@#$ OUT OF HERE" >>>>>[b]STORMCATCHER IN VOICES INSTED OF BEING WORRIED[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JEhhG9W.png[/img] >>>>> FULL SUPPORT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2375835][b]Theory: Level of technology on Sornieth[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gZqv6aq.png[/img][/url] [left]February 10, 2018[/left][nextcol] After discovering that the dragons do not have internet I was able to more accurately pinpoint a ballpark year where dragon technology would be on par with our human years: the year 1969. The rest of the page is dedicated to figuring if my hypothesis is true or not. [b]This thread covers topics such as:[/b] [LIST] [*]Computer science (basic) [*]Internet history [*]Magic impacting development of technology (alternate world history anyone?) [*]An Interview with someone far smarter than me in these subjects: Black Smithing, mechanical repair of 100 year old tech. [/LIST] [b]Recommended Pages to Read:[/b] All pages [b][size=5][b][u][i]IT'S CONFIRMED CANNON[/i][/u][/b][/size][/b][/columns] >>>>>>LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY OF SORINIETH IS THE [size=7][b]1920s[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/WHcQJA1.png[/img] >>>>>>ARCANE AND LIGHTNING BASED OFF OF COLD WAR USSR WHICH STARTED IN [b][size=7]1947[/size][/b] ARCANIST HIMSELF HAS PLACED A DISGUSED NEUTRAL PARTY ACT TO FIND LEY LINES AROUND THE WORLD, LEY LINES THAT WILL HELP FAES LIVE ON AND BE SUPERIOR AND NOT FOR KNOWLAGE FOR KNOWLAGE SAKE. THIS IS A PRO ARCAIN ACT. [quote=10 EYES] "Oh, don't even try to deny it, child. For thousands of years this temple has stood peacefully. Magisters of all elements have come and gone without so much as a raised voice. And here we are, looking at our newest–and if I am not mistaken–youngest member, laying on the floor among the remnants of an invaluable instrument. [b]Just what are the children of the Stormcatcher planning here?[/b] Did you think we would turn the other way while you worked to bring down an ages-old institution?"[/quote] >>THE 11 [i](10)[/i] DO NOT TRUST LIGHTNING DRAGONS >>[b] LIGHTING AND ARCANE FLIGHT HATE ECHOTHER IN CANNON[/b] [size=7][B]WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A COLD / NUCLEAR / FULL OUT WAR BECAUSE ARCANIST IS SELFISH AND SECRETIVELY MANIPULATIVE[/B][/size] [size=5]SUPPORTING EVIDENCE[/size] >>>>>>TEMPER TEMPER BASED OFF OF WORKERS RIOTS THAT HAPPEND IN [b][size=7] 1900s - 1910s[/b][/size] THE DATES ARE MATCHING UP WE'RE HEADING INTO A NEW AGE OF HISTORY HERE PEOPLE!!!!!! [quote=FAE] Fae dragons are diminutive, highly active creatures. Their massive colonies boast populations that number in the tens of thousands. The Fae species originates from the Starwood Strand, but their rapid population growth has many colonies straying from their native homeland. [/quote] FAES OVER POPULATE AND ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD [b]THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE START TIDELORD DIDNT HIDE FROM US OR WAS KIDNAPPED HE WENT INTO HIS BUNKER BECAUSE HE KNOWS !@#$ IS ABOUT TO GO [size=7]DOWN[/size][/b] [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetCommonGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813/1#post_31800788][img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cRqXZg0pokQ/Vb_HNXmTugI/AAAAAAAABhM/IEW0xxagHYE/s1600/oMdeBtl.jpg[/img] [b][u]THE END IS NIGH[/u] BUT HERES THE LORE BUDDIES MAIN HUP IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE ARTICLES I MADE BEFORE THE LIGHTS GO OUT[/b][/url][/center] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken [/size][/size][/size][/size] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover @Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie @Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou [/size][/size][/size] ~ ~ ~ temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements" @duskflower @Chrysanthss
Editors Note: The original topic name for this post was "[CrackpotTheory] OculusOF11 NOT NEUTRAL!" and the starting post was written in reflection of this. However the conversation has shifted to a more serious tone about Flight Rising and World Wars / Cold War parallel speculation. I encourage you read further discussion on future pages to fully get everything from this article. Thank you!
= = = = = = =

Okay so in preperation of making a diffrent theory with a friend that in short ill spoil it "what if al the deities where in a fighting game" I was re-reading the tactics section of the bios for the dragons to see how they fight to maybe abstract some diffrent fighting stario types that the deitiys may fall in and ahGOD IM TYPING THIS FAST.
FAE wrote:
Tactics
Fae are particularly sensitive to the magic of the world around them. While all dragonkind has the ability to harness internal and external magic, Fae dragons are known for their adeptness at channeling the lines of magic that crisscross the world. They frequently use the magic of the environment to supplement their own natural reserves. Fae dragons fighting on magically or elementally charged terrain will have a nearly infinite supply of energy to channel into their destructive spells. A Fae that battles in a land charged with opposing elemental energy and no lines of unaligned magic will have only its natural reserves to draw upon, and will have to choose the spells it casts with care; the Fae have smaller internal reserves of magic than most species.

FAE DRAGONS CHANNELING LINES OF MAGIC CRISS CROSSING AROUND THE WORLD

10 EYES wrote:
The temple was constructed several thousand years ago in a cooperative effort to locate and document the various ley lines of the realm. The magisters who researched and studied here were charged with identifying where the strongest auras of magic coalesced. Once a ley line was discovered or traced, a small sanctum was constructed at the point where it converged or crossed with others. The strongest convergence points existed in one of each of the eleven elemental regions: Arcane, Earth, Fire, Nature, Plague, Water, Light, Shadow, Lightning, Ice, and Wind.

ORGANIZATION IN ARCANE FLIGHT TO FIND LEY LINES
LEY LINES ARE LINES OF MAGIC THAT ARE AROUND THE WORLD
READ MORE HERE

Bounty of the Elements Foot Notes
Part 1
9gmxEOO.png
March 6 - March 15 2018
I take notes on the entries added to the Encyclopedia that where added in the Bounty of the Elements update, documenting all facts about cannon we can gather from just the text alone.
Click on the symbol you wish to read. A link to the entry will be there too. Warning, spoilers, but it'll be safe to click on to be taken to the main article if you can't find it.

vSM4go8.png
Lore we learned from Ten Eyes

Recommended Pages to Read:
First post

10 EYES wrote:
"And perhaps this is just the Starfall Isles looking to physically protect itself from..." Daria's sentence trailed off as she contemplated her dark thoughts, then turned to look disgustedly at Beatrix. "In fact," she tossed a look at Smark, "how do I even know that you aren't involved in this conspiracy? Have the children of the Arcanist hosted us here for centuries, just to lull us into false sense of comfort?"

THIS IMPLIES THERE ARE CONSPERACIES ABOUT THE TRUE PORPUSE OF THE OCULUS OF 11
10 EYES wrote:
Smark snarled back at the sneering wildclaw, "Excuse me?! This is hallowed ground, set aside by the Arcanist himself to–"

>>>>ARCANIST HIMSELF AIDED IN THE CREATION OF THE 11

>>>>ARCANIST MADE FAES

>>>>FAES DEPEND ON MAGIC OF LINES CRISS CROSSING THE WORLD

>>>>LEY LINES CRISS CROSS THE WORLD

>>>>THE 11 FIND LEY LINES

Bounty of the Elements Foot Notes
Part 1
9gmxEOO.png
March 6 - March 15 2018
I take notes on the entries added to the Encyclopedia that where added in the Bounty of the Elements update, documenting all facts about cannon we can gather from just the text alone.
Click on the symbol you wish to read. A link to the entry will be there too. Warning, spoilers, but it'll be safe to click on to be taken to the main article if you can't find it.

dlBzxvZ.png
Lore we learned from Work Place Hazards

First post

>>>>WORK PLACE HAZARDS LIGHTING FLIGHT IS LIKE
"GET THIS !@#$ OUT OF HERE"

>>>>>STORMCATCHER IN VOICES INSTED OF BEING WORRIED

JEhhG9W.png

>>>>> FULL SUPPORT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

Theory: Level of technology on Sornieth
gZqv6aq.png
February 10, 2018
After discovering that the dragons do not have internet I was able to more accurately pinpoint a ballpark year where dragon technology would be on par with our human years: the year 1969. The rest of the page is dedicated to figuring if my hypothesis is true or not.

This thread covers topics such as:
  • Computer science (basic)
  • Internet history
  • Magic impacting development of technology (alternate world history anyone?)
  • An Interview with someone far smarter than me in these subjects: Black Smithing, mechanical repair of 100 year old tech.

All pages

IT'S CONFIRMED CANNON

>>>>>>LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY OF SORINIETH IS THE 1920s

WHcQJA1.png

>>>>>>ARCANE AND LIGHTNING BASED OFF OF COLD WAR USSR WHICH STARTED IN 1947

ARCANIST HIMSELF HAS PLACED A DISGUSED NEUTRAL PARTY ACT TO FIND LEY LINES AROUND THE WORLD, LEY LINES THAT WILL HELP FAES LIVE ON AND BE SUPERIOR AND NOT FOR KNOWLAGE FOR KNOWLAGE SAKE. THIS IS A PRO ARCAIN ACT.

10 EYES wrote:
"Oh, don't even try to deny it, child. For thousands of years this temple has stood peacefully. Magisters of all elements have come and gone without so much as a raised voice. And here we are, looking at our newest–and if I am not mistaken–youngest member, laying on the floor among the remnants of an invaluable instrument. Just what are the children of the Stormcatcher planning here? Did you think we would turn the other way while you worked to bring down an ages-old institution?"

>>THE 11 (10) DO NOT TRUST LIGHTNING DRAGONS
>> LIGHTING AND ARCANE FLIGHT HATE ECHOTHER IN CANNON

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A COLD / NUCLEAR / FULL OUT WAR BECAUSE ARCANIST IS SELFISH AND SECRETIVELY MANIPULATIVE

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE

>>>>>>TEMPER TEMPER BASED OFF OF WORKERS RIOTS THAT HAPPEND IN 1900s - 1910s

THE DATES ARE MATCHING UP WE'RE HEADING INTO A NEW AGE OF HISTORY HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!
FAE wrote:
Fae dragons are diminutive, highly active creatures. Their massive colonies boast populations that number in the tens of thousands. The Fae species originates from the Starwood Strand, but their rapid population growth has many colonies straying from their native homeland.
FAES OVER POPULATE
AND ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE START

TIDELORD DIDNT HIDE FROM US OR WAS KIDNAPPED
HE WENT INTO HIS BUNKER BECAUSE HE KNOWS !@#$ IS ABOUT TO GO
DOWN

WetCommonGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

@Katsuokai @CorpseFedFirefly @Ellapinky @leafblaziken

@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower @Chrysanthss
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
This sounds disturbingly possible
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
oh. OH. OH NO. oooohh this is not gonna end well is it.
oh. OH. OH NO. oooohh this is not gonna end well is it.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-04-26 09:21:42" ] This sounds disturbingly possible [/quote]
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-04-26 09:21:42:
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-26 09:25:52" ] [quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-04-26 09:21:42" ] This sounds disturbingly possible [/quote] [/quote] Very disturbingly possible...
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-26 09:25:52:
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-04-26 09:21:42:
Very disturbingly possible...
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
so we are gonna get WWI: flight rising style?
Who is gonna be Germany?
Who is gonna be Germany?
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
holy ****
holy ****
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2018-04-26 09:36:43" ] so we are gonna get WWI: flight rising style? . . . Who is gonna be Germany? [/quote] [b]I DONT KNOW IM SCARED MORE OF WW2 WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT JAPAN!? [i] WHO'S GOING TO MAKE [u]THE BOMB[/u] FIRST!??!?!?[/i] AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT's LIGHTNING, [u][i]ARCANE IS AMERICA[/b]
Kryptica wrote on 2018-04-26 09:36:43:
Who is gonna be Germany?
I DONT KNOW

IM SCARED MORE OF WW2

WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT JAPAN!?

WHO'S GOING TO MAKE THE BOMB FIRST!??!?!?

AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT's LIGHTNING, ARCANE IS AMERICA
[img]http://i.imgur.com/MJoVDT8.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/McUDZBh.png[/img] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkhbD9vkfc&ab_channel=SamuelHelgabond I MADE THIS JOKE A YEAR AGO NOW.[i][b] WHY IS IT BECOMING TRUE[/b][/i]
MJoVDT8.png
McUDZBh.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkhbD9vkfc&ab_channel=SamuelHelgabond

I MADE THIS JOKE A YEAR AGO NOW. WHY IS IT BECOMING TRUE
Woah, that's some intense ssss... stuff to think about.
Woah, that's some intense ssss... stuff to think about.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10