Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Misreading usernames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i think for some ppl my username can be hard to pronounce :'3

its dullahan + nyan!! like a cat!! nyan!!

dool-a-neeyan!! nyan

i jus highlight n copy + paste ppls usernames when i @ them so i know its spelled right gfdjgjkfb
i think for some ppl my username can be hard to pronounce :'3

its dullahan + nyan!! like a cat!! nyan!!

dool-a-neeyan!! nyan

i jus highlight n copy + paste ppls usernames when i @ them so i know its spelled right gfdjgjkfb
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
People miss out the second R in the back of my name and I don't get pings when they spell it as Rexcalibur.
People miss out the second R in the back of my name and I don't get pings when they spell it as Rexcalibur.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I used to occasionally get it (HalfMoonWolf instead of HalfMoonTheWolf), but now that I've changed my username, people get it right.
I used to occasionally get it (HalfMoonWolf instead of HalfMoonTheWolf), but now that I've changed my username, people get it right.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
People keep thinking the letter at the start of my username is a capital I.

it's a lowercase L

I had to put it on my clan profile and it still happens
People keep thinking the letter at the start of my username is a capital I.

it's a lowercase L

I had to put it on my clan profile and it still happens
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
People often miss the second z in my name.
People often miss the second z in my name.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Museless

I just misread your name as Muscles, so there is that. Sorry!

I always copy/paste for pings unless I talk to that user a lot. Even then....
@Museless

I just misread your name as Muscles, so there is that. Sorry!

I always copy/paste for pings unless I talk to that user a lot. Even then....

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Hi vacuum.
Hi vacuum.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
yeahhhhh mine's pretty easy. It's not often someone misspells it. Usually a mistype by forgetting one of the n's or something.
yeahhhhh mine's pretty easy. It's not often someone misspells it. Usually a mistype by forgetting one of the n's or something.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don't think anyone has misspelled mine, although I could see people misreading it as bee or something
I don't think anyone has misspelled mine, although I could see people misreading it as bee or something
if mine gets misspelled its rarely and its either replace pixel with pixie or spiral with spirit
also for pinging i always just copy the username even if its 3 letters long lol.
if mine gets misspelled its rarely and its either replace pixel with pixie or spiral with spirit
also for pinging i always just copy the username even if its 3 letters long lol.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7