Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait a second. . . (Tidelord mystery)
1 2 3
IF TIDELORD'S PIC IS A PART OF HIS EXALT PILLAR

DID HE EXALT HIMSELF?
IF TIDELORD'S PIC IS A PART OF HIS EXALT PILLAR

DID HE EXALT HIMSELF?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I still have no clue, but it's still way creepy.
I still have no clue, but it's still way creepy.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="Cerion" date="2018-04-23 19:39:21" ] Tidedad Exalted himself! [/quote] OH NO THIS IS LL THE FAULT OF [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2393541]THIS THREAD[/url] THE NOGGLE FINALLY DID IT
Cerion wrote on 2018-04-23 19:39:21:
Tidedad Exalted himself!
OH NO
THIS IS LL THE FAULT OF THIS THREAD
THE NOGGLE FINALLY DID IT
I4TUkY9.png
Tidelord didn't exalt himself i just checked. . .

. . .or did he??
Tidelord didn't exalt himself i just checked. . .

. . .or did he??
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
But he's in his lair still.
But he's in his lair still.
FfsFHyt.png
Either Tidelord exalted himself or he's on vacation to Earth because of that one thread-
Either Tidelord exalted himself or he's on vacation to Earth because of that one thread-
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I did some research just now and found out something.

Here, all the deitys are speaking but the tidelord never speaks. Except at the end it just says "To be continued" with Tidelord's face in the backround. Plus, the banner is called "whar_he_go.jpg", which is pretty funny. But still. This may be HUUUUGE in lore.

Also, in the story "Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow" there's an interesting ending. The character Aquar said in the end, "Nothing. There was nothing. He speaks no more." Aquar is referencing to Tidelord as he says "He". Creepy, huh?

That's all I found out today, I'm worn out from all this searching. I'll leave it up to you guys for a bit.

Here, all the deitys are speaking but the tidelord never speaks. Except at the end it just says "To be continued" with Tidelord's face in the backround. Plus, the banner is called "whar_he_go.jpg", which is pretty funny. But still. This may be HUUUUGE in lore.

Also, in the story "Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow" there's an interesting ending. The character Aquar said in the end, "Nothing. There was nothing. He speaks no more." Aquar is referencing to Tidelord as he says "He". Creepy, huh?

That's all I found out today, I'm worn out from all this searching. I'll leave it up to you guys for a bit.
[quote name="Zipp" date="2018-06-01 19:34:32" ] I did some research just now and found out something. Here, all the deitys are speaking but the tidelord never speaks. Except at the end it just says "To be continued" with Tidelord's face in the backround. Plus, the banner is called "whar_he_go.jpg", which is pretty funny. But still. This may be HUUUUGE in lore. Also, in the story "Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow" there's an interesting ending. The character Aquar said in the end, "Nothing. There was nothing. He speaks no more." Aquar is referencing to Tidelord as he says "He". Creepy, huh? That's all I found out today, I'm worn out from all this searching. I'll leave it up to you guys for a bit. [/quote] Pretty sure all of that's already been discussed in like 50000000 other threads...
Zipp wrote on 2018-06-01 19:34:32:

Pretty sure all of that's already been discussed in like 50000000 other threads...
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@vantrums Just trying to gather up anything I find~
@vantrums Just trying to gather up anything I find~
[quote name="AlbinoWerewolf" date="2018-04-24 03:13:01" ] [quote name="Cerion" date="2018-04-23 19:39:21" ] Tidedad Exalted himself! [/quote] OH NO THIS IS LL THE FAULT OF [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2393541]THIS THREAD[/url] THE NOGGLE FINALLY DID IT [/quote] We do not speak of what occurred in that thread.
AlbinoWerewolf wrote on 2018-04-24 03:13:01:
Cerion wrote on 2018-04-23 19:39:21:
Tidedad Exalted himself!
OH NO
THIS IS LL THE FAULT OF THIS THREAD
THE NOGGLE FINALLY DID IT
We do not speak of what occurred in that thread.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 3