Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone educate me on Coli Logic
1 2 3
Defeat means friendship is canon in FR
Defeat means friendship is canon in FR
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="switzers" date="2018-04-23 18:04:59" ] perhaps you didn't actually kill it, you just killed the shade that is possessing it. well i mean sometimes, then it became friendly and thanks you for freeing it from the shade and decides to join your clan as a familiar, that'd be a cute concept. [/quote] Yep, that's my headcanon too!
switzers wrote on 2018-04-23 18:04:59:
perhaps you didn't actually kill it, you just killed the shade that is possessing it.
well i mean sometimes, then it became friendly and thanks you for freeing it from the shade and decides to join your clan as a familiar, that'd be a cute concept.

Yep, that's my headcanon too!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I think familiars are ghost or maybe guardian angels that can change form to diferent familiars you've killed in the past smh
I think familiars are ghost or maybe guardian angels that can change form to diferent familiars you've killed in the past smh
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
u beat up a wendigo and get its leg as food but then he grows a new one and becomes your pal. nbd

angry fire bunny is defeated and u get its pelt. and meat to eat.

but thats ok bc it clones itself and is completely unharmed, ready 2 be ur friend

u beat up some wolves and u get their pelts but they grow a new one so its ok. also they give u some mushrooms to eat

i dont see whats so hard to understand here.

im joking ofc, but its better to just go with the flow... the more you think abt stuff in the coli, the less sense it makes. why is a rat like half the size of my giant imperial?? well dont worry about it
u beat up a wendigo and get its leg as food but then he grows a new one and becomes your pal. nbd

angry fire bunny is defeated and u get its pelt. and meat to eat.

but thats ok bc it clones itself and is completely unharmed, ready 2 be ur friend

u beat up some wolves and u get their pelts but they grow a new one so its ok. also they give u some mushrooms to eat

i dont see whats so hard to understand here.

im joking ofc, but its better to just go with the flow... the more you think abt stuff in the coli, the less sense it makes. why is a rat like half the size of my giant imperial?? well dont worry about it
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I go with the 'you murdered it so hard that one nearby became super terrified and just gave up instead of fighting' which is why they are 'wary' of you when you try and 'bond' with them.

You know, along with you bringing home the body parts of their friends and family as things to eat or put in your hoard.

Seems like totally normal reaction to encountering dragons to me.
I go with the 'you murdered it so hard that one nearby became super terrified and just gave up instead of fighting' which is why they are 'wary' of you when you try and 'bond' with them.

You know, along with you bringing home the body parts of their friends and family as things to eat or put in your hoard.

Seems like totally normal reaction to encountering dragons to me.
4QFtgPW.png
One tricky thing is that familiars in your hoard are not individuals but groups (which is why the same familiar type has the same bonding level so you can't bond with the same familiar type more than once). So its more like you beat their herd/pack/flock
champion/leader and thus the rest of that group came under your control/leadership.
One tricky thing is that familiars in your hoard are not individuals but groups (which is why the same familiar type has the same bonding level so you can't bond with the same familiar type more than once). So its more like you beat their herd/pack/flock
champion/leader and thus the rest of that group came under your control/leadership.
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
GUYS I GOT A SWEETPUFF NOW

OH GOD
GUYS I GOT A SWEETPUFF NOW

OH GOD
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
you kicked it's butt so good it was impressed and wanted to be ur soft fren
you kicked it's butt so good it was impressed and wanted to be ur soft fren