Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone educate me on Coli Logic
1 2 3
@0bsidian

You killed the parent and adopted the newly orphaned cub, which is sweet until you consider that most of them get thrown into Baldwin's pot.
@0bsidian

You killed the parent and adopted the newly orphaned cub, which is sweet until you consider that most of them get thrown into Baldwin's pot.
It was a pokeball
It was a pokeball
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DefeatMeansFriendship

You didn't kill it, you just punched it in the face. Now you're friends.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DefeatMeansFriendship

You didn't kill it, you just punched it in the face. Now you're friends.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
[quote name="switzers" date="2018-04-23 18:04:59" ] perhaps you didn't actually kill it, you just killed the shade that is possessing it. well i mean sometimes, then it became friendly and thanks you for freeing it from the shade and decides to join your clan as a familiar, that'd be a cute concept. [/quote] I love that idea! :O
switzers wrote on 2018-04-23 18:04:59:
perhaps you didn't actually kill it, you just killed the shade that is possessing it.
well i mean sometimes, then it became friendly and thanks you for freeing it from the shade and decides to join your clan as a familiar, that'd be a cute concept.

I love that idea! :O
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
You almost killed it. You thought you did.
It fell down, almost dead.
But when it straggled to its feet, it was ready to embrace a life by your side.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
[quote name="Amphithere" date="2018-04-23 19:50:26" ] You almost killed it. You thought you did. It fell down, almost dead. But when it straggled to its feet, it was ready to embrace a life by your side. [/quote] Thats how you know you have a hecka smart enemy
Amphithere wrote on 2018-04-23 19:50:26:
Thats how you know you have a hecka smart enemy
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
If the monsters actually run away and not dead when defeated, it does beg a question: Some monsters drop loot like [item="stuffed mith"] and [item="flowering vulpine plushie"], does that mean dragons have been beating up monster parents and stealing their children's toys?
If the monsters actually run away and not dead when defeated, it does beg a question:
Some monsters drop loot like Stuffed Mith and Flowering Vulpine Plushie , does that mean dragons have been beating up monster parents and stealing their children's toys?
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Ok that's scary
Ok that's scary
image.gif
@0bsidian Things tend to get dark real fast if you think about how familiars are actually treated in the game. Let us remember that we are also attacking and dominating sentient beings as well, aka Beastclans. So far I haven't seen a coli drop that is a food item that came from the Beastclan's bodies themselves, so at least we're not eating them, according to the game.
*promptly imagines meat-eaters gorging themselves on the land-based beastclans and giant Ridgebacks devouring Maren by the thousands*

...but it is totally fine to boil their bodies in a cauldron to use for ingredients for pretty clothing or other living abominations made possible by science.
@0bsidian Things tend to get dark real fast if you think about how familiars are actually treated in the game. Let us remember that we are also attacking and dominating sentient beings as well, aka Beastclans. So far I haven't seen a coli drop that is a food item that came from the Beastclan's bodies themselves, so at least we're not eating them, according to the game.
*promptly imagines meat-eaters gorging themselves on the land-based beastclans and giant Ridgebacks devouring Maren by the thousands*

...but it is totally fine to boil their bodies in a cauldron to use for ingredients for pretty clothing or other living abominations made possible by science.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
Yeah... your right...I can never think of the coli the same way again...
@Jeevas
Yeah... your right...I can never think of the coli the same way again...
image.gif
1 2 3