Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vote Splash for Water Flight Vice-Deity!
1 2
Attention Flight Rising folks! Following a certain confirmed disappearance of a certain Tidelord, the Water Flight has been thrown into chaos and speculation. And sadness. Clearly the Sea of a Thousand Currents is in need of a new- hopefully temporary- leader to assuage these fears, spearhead the hunt for the missing Waterdude, and keep the Water Flight from falling into chaos and anarchy, while also preventing its territory from being seized by other flights. I propose: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39381904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393820/39381904_350.png[/img] [/url] Splash. Tragically washed from her home and family by a storm, [s]of the wicked Wind Flight's making[/s] this young Pearlcatcher had been in the company of the Tidelord himself. No, she did not die. She spent time drinking tea and bonding with Waterdude, learning the ways of prophecy and the art of being an absent father-patriarch to your elemental progeny. In wake of Tidelord's tragic disappearance, she has stepped forward, wanting only to do her best to use the knowledge her godly friend gave her to help her flight. Please consider electing Splash for Vice-Deity of the Water Flight, at least until Tidelord is found- dead or alive. [i][size=1]Splash will of course be aided and abetted by her adopted home Clan. Rest assured that governing of the Water Flight will rest 'squarely' within her tiny adorable claws. Lightweaver will in no way at all interfere with governing of the Water Flight. She has an Emperor to worry about. Of course we won't try to use the Water Flight's magic to see when/how the Emperor will be destroyed. We definitely won't use it to kill the monster. This is definitely not a part of some larger plan of Knickknacks' scheme for Sornieth domination. Rest assured, the Water Flight will be solely governed by sweet loyal Splash. Everything is fine. #SplashforViceDeity [s]#KnickknacksforWorldRuler[/s][/size] (in case anyone is wondering, this is a joke and I am in no way a megalomaniac. I promise. c; ) UPDATES: [quote name="Knickknacks" date="2018-04-22 19:00:03" ] I've thought long and hard and have finally decided to rescind my plans for world domination. The Water Flight needs help and no way are my clan gonna sit back and watch the other flights fight over the Sea. When I say #SplashforViceDeity I am completely sincere. I dearly hope my other Acolights will consider joining the cause. [/quote] I have also created a [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC2cFroGOnbjuv6YMy-w3GR-slof5i1l3NArCKvxXD_xQwrQ/viewform]poll[/url] to see what others think. Both Acolights and Other-flighters are welcome to add their input. Notable links: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2423573]Sornieth War over the Water Territory?[/url]
Attention Flight Rising folks!

Following a certain confirmed disappearance of a certain Tidelord, the Water Flight has been thrown into chaos and speculation. And sadness. Clearly the Sea of a Thousand Currents is in need of a new- hopefully temporary- leader to assuage these fears, spearhead the hunt for the missing Waterdude, and keep the Water Flight from falling into chaos and anarchy, while also preventing its territory from being seized by other flights.

I propose:

39381904_350.png

Splash.
Tragically washed from her home and family by a storm, of the wicked Wind Flight's making this young Pearlcatcher had been in the company of the Tidelord himself. No, she did not die. She spent time drinking tea and bonding with Waterdude, learning the ways of prophecy and the art of being an absent father-patriarch to your elemental progeny. In wake of Tidelord's tragic disappearance, she has stepped forward, wanting only to do her best to use the knowledge her godly friend gave her to help her flight. Please consider electing Splash for Vice-Deity of the Water Flight, at least until Tidelord is found- dead or alive.

Splash will of course be aided and abetted by her adopted home Clan. Rest assured that governing of the Water Flight will rest 'squarely' within her tiny adorable claws. Lightweaver will in no way at all interfere with governing of the Water Flight. She has an Emperor to worry about. Of course we won't try to use the Water Flight's magic to see when/how the Emperor will be destroyed. We definitely won't use it to kill the monster. This is definitely not a part of some larger plan of Knickknacks' scheme for Sornieth domination. Rest assured, the Water Flight will be solely governed by sweet loyal Splash. Everything is fine. #SplashforViceDeity #KnickknacksforWorldRuler

(in case anyone is wondering, this is a joke and I am in no way a megalomaniac. I promise. c; )

UPDATES:
Knickknacks wrote on 2018-04-22 19:00:03:
I've thought long and hard and have finally decided to rescind my plans for world domination. The Water Flight needs help and no way are my clan gonna sit back and watch the other flights fight over the Sea. When I say #SplashforViceDeity I am completely sincere. I dearly hope my other Acolights will consider joining the cause.
I have also created a poll to see what others think. Both Acolights and Other-flighters are welcome to add their input.

Notable links:
Sornieth War over the Water Territory?
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I approve, and cast my vote in her favor
I approve, and cast my vote in her favor
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
She's got my vote
She's got my vote
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
i approve!
i approve!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
absolutely approved
absolutely approved
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
Yes Splash all the way!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40033334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400334/40033334_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yes Splash all the way!!!!

40033334_350.png
I've thought long and hard and have finally decided to rescind my plans for world domination. The Water Flight needs help and no way are my clan gonna sit back and watch the other flights fight over the Sea. When I say #SplashforViceDeity I am completely sincere. I dearly hope my other Acolights will consider joining the cause.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I wholly support Splash for vice-deity. However, I propose an adviser for her- one dragon who would be extremely pleased to help. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40971205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409713/40971205_350.png[/img] [/url] Dear brother Kamak.
I wholly support Splash for vice-deity.

However, I propose an adviser for her- one dragon who would be extremely pleased to help.

40971205_350.png

Dear brother Kamak.
I vote yes
I vote yes
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Certainly... so long as this Splash is truly in our name. Dearest Light, would it not be apt to assign a few more mature Water dragons at her side? We would not want her to be influenced by foreign, more destructive Flights, after all. A few loyal and true Water dragons will surely lead both flights to victory, don’t you think? After all, I have left my nature side to help in this search; I only want the best for my new and grand flight. @knickknacks
Certainly... so long as this Splash is truly in our name. Dearest Light, would it not be apt to assign a few more mature Water dragons at her side? We would not want her to be influenced by foreign, more destructive Flights, after all. A few loyal and true Water dragons will surely lead both flights to victory, don’t you think? After all, I have left my nature side to help in this search; I only want the best for my new and grand flight. @knickknacks
1 2