Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The URL for the Wavecrest header...
1 2 3 4 5 6
*papaoutai starts to play in background*
*papaoutai starts to play in background*
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Oh boy
Oh boy
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
[quote name="Museless" date="2018-04-22 02:43:42" ] This is like reverse Nemo or something "HaVe YoU sEeN mY dAd" [/quote] Finding Tidelord - An adventure involving a young water dragon trying to find their beloved deity, commonly referred to as their 'father'.
Museless wrote on 2018-04-22 02:43:42:
This is like reverse Nemo or something

"HaVe YoU sEeN mY dAd"
Finding Tidelord - An adventure involving a young water dragon trying to find their beloved deity, commonly referred to as their 'father'.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
All the bubbles are actually soda bubbles. He’s taking a snack break from deityhood with with Windpapa.
All the bubbles are actually soda bubbles. He’s taking a snack break from deityhood with with Windpapa.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name=@Sparkbreeze date="2018-04-22 02:58:52" ] [quote name=@Museless date="2018-04-22 02:43:42" ] This is like reverse Nemo or something "HaVe YoU sEeN mY dAd" [/quote] Finding Tidelord - An adventure involving a young water dragon trying to find their beloved deity, commonly referred to as their 'father'.[/quote] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/34e6/f/2018/096/9/d/finding_tidelord_by_henry_the_archer-dc825et.png[/img][/center]
@Sparkbreeze wrote on 2018-04-22 02:58:52:
@Museless wrote on 2018-04-22 02:43:42:
This is like reverse Nemo or something

"HaVe YoU sEeN mY dAd"
Finding Tidelord - An adventure involving a young water dragon trying to find their beloved deity, commonly referred to as their 'father'.
finding_tidelord_by_henry_the_archer-dc825et.png
@HenryTheArcher

Oh, I like this development
@HenryTheArcher

Oh, I like this development
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I laughed

But honestly where is Tidelord
I laughed

But honestly where is Tidelord
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
what if over the week of wavesat all water members are randomly dumped in another flight and by the end of the week water is no more
what if over the week of wavesat all water members are randomly dumped in another flight and by the end of the week water is no more
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
That finding nemo reference is too much

The wind flight gives you all our condolence we know how it feels to lose a deity, our father is never home.
That finding nemo reference is too much

The wind flight gives you all our condolence we know how it feels to lose a deity, our father is never home.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
IT'S TIME TO STOP
IT'S TIME TO STOP
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6