Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This would be evil but cool
1 2
If a new dragon breed comes up, I think it would be equally, cruel, cool and unique if the new breed was announced, but at the same time not.

By that I mean that one day an update comes up and it says something along the lines of...

"Some dragons have reported sightings of dragons they've never seen - no breed could fit the criteria they described. Keep a look out for dragons with two sets of wings, bat-like ears, long tufted tails, and chest fur."

And you would be able to obtain the breed but you wouldn't know how. So you would go through coli, gather, etc. And one lucky person will find a scroll/egg. And after a week or so and the breed has spread to almost every lair, another update would come fully revealing the breed and it's info.

It will almost 100% not happen, but it would be pretty cool!
If a new dragon breed comes up, I think it would be equally, cruel, cool and unique if the new breed was announced, but at the same time not.

By that I mean that one day an update comes up and it says something along the lines of...

"Some dragons have reported sightings of dragons they've never seen - no breed could fit the criteria they described. Keep a look out for dragons with two sets of wings, bat-like ears, long tufted tails, and chest fur."

And you would be able to obtain the breed but you wouldn't know how. So you would go through coli, gather, etc. And one lucky person will find a scroll/egg. And after a week or so and the breed has spread to almost every lair, another update would come fully revealing the breed and it's info.

It will almost 100% not happen, but it would be pretty cool!
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
Would be, Yeah.
But then some people would throw the biggest huffy fit in the world and harass the staff to no end about how they're "unfair the people that dont have the time to search for it" or "the money to afford it on the AH"

............Which usually happens any ways, but it'd likely be 10x worse. ;D
Would be, Yeah.
But then some people would throw the biggest huffy fit in the world and harass the staff to no end about how they're "unfair the people that dont have the time to search for it" or "the money to afford it on the AH"

............Which usually happens any ways, but it'd likely be 10x worse. ;D
TOW2n3q.png
i love the idea! but im afraid a lot of people wouldnt like it and there would be a lot of complaints. it reminds me of some other pet sites ive been on who done similar things and it was received well there, but i have a feeling it wouldnt be here :/
i love the idea! but im afraid a lot of people wouldnt like it and there would be a lot of complaints. it reminds me of some other pet sites ive been on who done similar things and it was received well there, but i have a feeling it wouldnt be here :/
GONasSc.png
@augur @Bowno

I'm quite disappointed with those who would harass staff members because of something this cool and unique. The staff took their time to create a new breed - that means drawing out all the apparel, genes, colour combos, and more! We should at least show the same effort and appreciation by loving the breeds and taking your time and effort to obtain it, like the staff did to make it. And besides, the breed would soon spread widely and after a month (or less even) you will be able to obtain the breed fairly cheaply (or at least not as expensively). If we were to harass the staff for simply implementing something new and interesting to keep the members onto their toes, who knows what would happen in worst cases.

But as much as I wish people would just appreciate what the staff do for us, it's obvious there will always be someone who complains. Either no new breeds for a long time or too hard to get, even though practically every breed is hard to get when it first comes
@augur @Bowno

I'm quite disappointed with those who would harass staff members because of something this cool and unique. The staff took their time to create a new breed - that means drawing out all the apparel, genes, colour combos, and more! We should at least show the same effort and appreciation by loving the breeds and taking your time and effort to obtain it, like the staff did to make it. And besides, the breed would soon spread widely and after a month (or less even) you will be able to obtain the breed fairly cheaply (or at least not as expensively). If we were to harass the staff for simply implementing something new and interesting to keep the members onto their toes, who knows what would happen in worst cases.

But as much as I wish people would just appreciate what the staff do for us, it's obvious there will always be someone who complains. Either no new breeds for a long time or too hard to get, even though practically every breed is hard to get when it first comes
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
I feel like the person who got the breed would sell the hatchlings at a ridiculously high price since they're the only one supplying it...
I feel like the person who got the breed would sell the hatchlings at a ridiculously high price since they're the only one supplying it...
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
@Uvarovite
Yeah, it sucks.
It literately happens EVERY TIME something new is released. Even when they give apparel. Someone is ALWAYS throwing a fit about it.
Because how dare they give us new things. Those monsters ;P
@Uvarovite
Yeah, it sucks.
It literately happens EVERY TIME something new is released. Even when they give apparel. Someone is ALWAYS throwing a fit about it.
Because how dare they give us new things. Those monsters ;P
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno

Many sighs
@Bowno

Many sighs
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
haha yeah this could be awesome, I imagine the first lucky person who finds an egg or scroll of the new breed gets terrified inside, not knowing if sharing their success or keeping the secret while trying to breed the new rare thing.... pure awesomeness :D
haha yeah this could be awesome, I imagine the first lucky person who finds an egg or scroll of the new breed gets terrified inside, not knowing if sharing their success or keeping the secret while trying to breed the new rare thing.... pure awesomeness :D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I'd love this. It'd be awesome to only find the breed eggs through coli drops or something too.. I can dream.
I'd love this. It'd be awesome to only find the breed eggs through coli drops or something too.. I can dream.
I want a new breed so bad. Dont get me wrong, the others aren't bad, but we need a new uncommon that is as gorgeous as skydancers X3

I would love another dainty breed
I want a new breed so bad. Dont get me wrong, the others aren't bad, but we need a new uncommon that is as gorgeous as skydancers X3

I would love another dainty breed
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
1 2