Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any opinions and suggestions? [BIO]
[center]I just made a quick little bio for my dragon, Tavin. He's meant to hold all of my Pokemon Showdown information, but I added a little story for fun. Any suggestions on how to improve the bio, should I minimise the short story, should I completely get rid of it? Any ideas how to organise the bio? Templates? Any advice is appreciated! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40734145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407342/40734145_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I just made a quick little bio for my dragon, Tavin. He's meant to hold all of my Pokemon Showdown information, but I added a little story for fun.

Any suggestions on how to improve the bio, should I minimise the short story, should I completely get rid of it? Any ideas how to organise the bio? Templates?

Any advice is appreciated!

40734145_350.png
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
:D It's a cute story.
We're interested in where his 'Nintendo' (game boy? DS? switch?) comes from and who he's playing against.
:D It's a cute story.
We're interested in where his 'Nintendo' (game boy? DS? switch?) comes from and who he's playing against.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Hmm, well from Tavin's totally professional detective skills he suspects that he has obtained a 3DS. As to where he found it, Tavin doesn't want to say, he says it's a secret (we just hope he didn't steal it). And who's he playing against? Tavin shrugs and says 'I dunno' - at this point no one knows when he's telling the truth or a lie.
@Lonin

Hmm, well from Tavin's totally professional detective skills he suspects that he has obtained a 3DS. As to where he found it, Tavin doesn't want to say, he says it's a secret (we just hope he didn't steal it). And who's he playing against? Tavin shrugs and says 'I dunno' - at this point no one knows when he's telling the truth or a lie.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
I like the short story, maybe add a little coding? There are a ton of free bio templates on site to use.
I like the short story, maybe add a little coding? There are a ton of free bio templates on site to use.
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@PinkishBee

I've been thinking the same thing, but I don't seem to find something that can hold both a little story and a long list of info and other stuff. I would try to make my own but I'm a sucker at coding.
@PinkishBee

I've been thinking the same thing, but I don't seem to find something that can hold both a little story and a long list of info and other stuff. I would try to make my own but I'm a sucker at coding.
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif
@Uvarovite
I could maybe code something simple, if you wanted!
Some exmples?
Taranaki
Magiere
Sullibi
@Uvarovite
I could maybe code something simple, if you wanted!
Some exmples?
Taranaki
Magiere
Sullibi
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@argylion

Oh, that's very generous of you! Sullibi's bio is almost exactly what I'd like to see, but altered a bit (for obvious reasons).

I would absolutely love it if you could help me out, but of course I'd need to repay you somehow - whether it's a free service or not. I don't have much yet but I could try earning up some treasure/gems to repay you!
@argylion

Oh, that's very generous of you! Sullibi's bio is almost exactly what I'd like to see, but altered a bit (for obvious reasons).

I would absolutely love it if you could help me out, but of course I'd need to repay you somehow - whether it's a free service or not. I don't have much yet but I could try earning up some treasure/gems to repay you!
HeTWB.gif TPCw6.gif