Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hours....
1 2 3 4 5
I'm in the UK so I'm 8 hours ahead.
I'm in the UK so I'm 8 hours ahead.
fr +3 (PA)
fr +3 (PA)
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time. Rollover doesn't often affect me as I am usually asleep. Though I have been knocked off the site a couple times at rollover because I forgot what time it was and I was playing to try to get back to sleep.
I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time. Rollover doesn't often affect me as I am usually asleep. Though I have been knocked off the site a couple times at rollover because I forgot what time it was and I was playing to try to get back to sleep.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
+15. I like knowing things instantly when updates or rollover happens.
+15. I like knowing things instantly when updates or rollover happens.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
FR + 3 over here. My major complaint is that I can't causally stay up until rollover, since when I do, I don't end up going to sleep until after 4am (my time).

But at least general times are the same. My morning is generally FR morning, my night is generally FR night. Things that should feel daily do feel daily, and I like that.
FR + 3 over here. My major complaint is that I can't causally stay up until rollover, since when I do, I don't end up going to sleep until after 4am (my time).

But at least general times are the same. My morning is generally FR morning, my night is generally FR night. Things that should feel daily do feel daily, and I like that.
He/She/They | FR +3
+2-3 That makes rollover a bit inconvenient because is 2-3am.
+2-3 That makes rollover a bit inconvenient because is 2-3am.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
I'm +8 so rollover is at 8:00 Not really affected since i'm at school during rollover.
I'm +8 so rollover is at 8:00 Not really affected since i'm at school during rollover.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
3 hours ahead.
3 hours ahead.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
+3. It doesn't bother me that much.
+3. It doesn't bother me that much.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
10 hours ahead, it gets confusing sometimes.
10 hours ahead, it gets confusing sometimes.
1 2 3 4 5