Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hours....
1 2 3 4 5
I'm 8+ hours ahead of FR, although the rollover does happen around in the evening, it doesn't bother me too much.
I'm 8+ hours ahead of FR, although the rollover does happen around in the evening, it doesn't bother me too much.
KNyL0p3.png
15 hours ahead. I've found it relatively easy to adjust. Rollover is at 3pm for me right now, so I can just log off and get an afternoon snack when I'm not work.

It's awfully quiet when I come back, though, about 4 to 6 AM server time. Not too many people to talk to. But at least then I can concentrate on my own projects, like lore or coding.
15 hours ahead. I've found it relatively easy to adjust. Rollover is at 3pm for me right now, so I can just log off and get an afternoon snack when I'm not work.

It's awfully quiet when I come back, though, about 4 to 6 AM server time. Not too many people to talk to. But at least then I can concentrate on my own projects, like lore or coding.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Nine hours ahead! It means that it's still the same FR day when I wake up. If it's during the week, I have to week until I get home to do my dailies. If it's the weekend, I have to wait for it impatiently, or get breakfast while it's rollover.
Nine hours ahead! It means that it's still the same FR day when I wake up. If it's during the week, I have to week until I get home to do my dailies. If it's the weekend, I have to wait for it impatiently, or get breakfast while it's rollover.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
two hours ahead here. XD FR quite often ends up making me stay awake longer than i should, ahaha. >>;
two hours ahead here. XD FR quite often ends up making me stay awake longer than i should, ahaha. >>;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I'm 15 hours ahead but that doesn't bother me much..
Maybe just a bit inconveniant as rollover is at 3-30pm :/
I'm 15 hours ahead but that doesn't bother me much..
Maybe just a bit inconveniant as rollover is at 3-30pm :/
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I'm 8 hours ahead - rollover is 8am for me so I do my dailies when I get back from work. I quite like it - there's no temptation to waste time on FR when I get up in the morning because there's nothing to do.
I'm 8 hours ahead - rollover is 8am for me so I do my dailies when I get back from work. I quite like it - there's no temptation to waste time on FR when I get up in the morning because there's nothing to do.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
fifteen [15] hours ahead, as stated in my sig.
fifteen [15] hours ahead, as stated in my sig.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
12:00 am fr time =7/8/9pm nzt
12:00 am fr time =7/8/9pm nzt
Normally I'm on FR time but I did study abroad for 6 months so I was anywhere from 7-10 hours ahead of FR time and That was odd. It took some getting used to because normally when rollover happened I would tell myself it was time to go to bed, and since rollover did not happen at the time I was used to I would stay up much later. (but going back to FR time was actually weirder)
Normally I'm on FR time but I did study abroad for 6 months so I was anywhere from 7-10 hours ahead of FR time and That was odd. It took some getting used to because normally when rollover happened I would tell myself it was time to go to bed, and since rollover did not happen at the time I was used to I would stay up much later. (but going back to FR time was actually weirder)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
15 hours ahead. I sometimes forget that rollover is at 3pm and the site is more active when I'm asleep. Lol. Nothing much basically happens after lunch (my time) until early evening when there are only about 1600+ users. You know, like NOW.
15 hours ahead. I sometimes forget that rollover is at 3pm and the site is more active when I'm asleep. Lol. Nothing much basically happens after lunch (my time) until early evening when there are only about 1600+ users. You know, like NOW.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 3 4 5