Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hours....
1 2 3 4 5
I'm 16 hours behind. what about ya'll?
And how does it affect your experience if at all of Flight Rising?
Not a complaint mind you just curious. ;)
I'm 16 hours behind. what about ya'll?
And how does it affect your experience if at all of Flight Rising?
Not a complaint mind you just curious. ;)
I'm 9 hours ahead. It's not bad, but most of the activity happens late evening to night for me so I miss quite a bit and always wake up with tons of notes. Also rollover is really inconvenient for me but at least I can have my daily activities done right after. I also always to put stuff on the AH in the evening because that is just before peak activity so it sells better.
I'm 9 hours ahead. It's not bad, but most of the activity happens late evening to night for me so I miss quite a bit and always wake up with tons of notes. Also rollover is really inconvenient for me but at least I can have my daily activities done right after. I also always to put stuff on the AH in the evening because that is just before peak activity so it sells better.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
@Nomo2001

Yeah, I always sell stuff in the evenings and get notes upon notes from peoples.
But what can you do?
@Nomo2001

Yeah, I always sell stuff in the evenings and get notes upon notes from peoples.
But what can you do?
I'm 1 behind. Doesn't really seem to affect me too much I think.
I'm 1 behind. Doesn't really seem to affect me too much I think.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I have the exact same time as the server. It's nice, since dailies are actually dailies and rollover doesn't mess with me too much.
I have the exact same time as the server. It's nice, since dailies are actually dailies and rollover doesn't mess with me too much.
I’m on FR time so no problem... :3
I’m on FR time so no problem... :3
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
I'm two hours ahead. It's 1:30am for me right now, and it's not bad because I sleep during the day and stay awake at night anyway XD
I'm two hours ahead. It's 1:30am for me right now, and it's not bad because I sleep during the day and stay awake at night anyway XD
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
+0 FR time
+0 FR time
- order
+0 / +1 depending on daylight savings time
+0 / +1 depending on daylight savings time
IMG_0247.jpg
3 hours ahead, which kinda sucks bc if i stay up for rollover then im still goin strong at 3:30 am... :'3

i swear im trying to fix my sleep schedule...
3 hours ahead, which kinda sucks bc if i stay up for rollover then im still goin strong at 3:30 am... :'3

i swear im trying to fix my sleep schedule...
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 3 4 5