Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random Friend Requests
1 2 3 4
[quote name="SylvanMoon" date="2018-04-21 01:24:36" ] I just accept everyone. I don't mind. It's not like I notice my friends list much, anyway. [/quote]
SylvanMoon wrote on 2018-04-21 01:24:36:
I just accept everyone. I don't mind. It's not like I notice my friends list much, anyway.
5p1NDy8.png
it triggers my flight or fight response every time I see it
Then i remember that I tell people to send me an FR to be added to a ping list

It's the one thing that keeps me alive and my heart manually pumping.
it triggers my flight or fight response every time I see it
Then i remember that I tell people to send me an FR to be added to a ping list

It's the one thing that keeps me alive and my heart manually pumping.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I'm not sure how people find me either, but I'm fine with random friend requests all the same. It's not like the friend list does anything anyway.
I'm not sure how people find me either, but I'm fine with random friend requests all the same. It's not like the friend list does anything anyway.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Idk, guess that's because I post a lot? I don't mind them and I accept all of them, but it's a bit weird to me as they never speak to me after that. Oh well, whatever floats their goat.
Idk, guess that's because I post a lot? I don't mind them and I accept all of them, but it's a bit weird to me as they never speak to me after that. Oh well, whatever floats their goat.
I don't usually get them but I will say that I've accidentally added someone while browsing FR on mobile before XD
I don't usually get them but I will say that I've accidentally added someone while browsing FR on mobile before XD
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
I don’t send friend requests myself, but I do like to snoop around random users’ lairs so I assume that’s where the random friend requests I get come from :)

I accept everyone who sends me one, I like having a big friend list.
I don’t send friend requests myself, but I do like to snoop around random users’ lairs so I assume that’s where the random friend requests I get come from :)

I accept everyone who sends me one, I like having a big friend list.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I don't get them too often. But I go through bursts of being active on the forums and then not touch it for months.
I don't mind them at all though.
I don't get them too often. But I go through bursts of being active on the forums and then not touch it for months.
I don't mind them at all though.
They find you through users online. That's what one of them told me.

Except that sometimes I'm offline and when I log back in I find a friend request from someone who hasn't made a post in forums yet either?
They find you through users online. That's what one of them told me.

Except that sometimes I'm offline and when I log back in I find a friend request from someone who hasn't made a post in forums yet either?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I use my iPad for flight rising so.... I have a tendency to click that request button more than I’d like to >.<
I use my iPad for flight rising so.... I have a tendency to click that request button more than I’d like to >.<
ping me to get my attention
I accept them, and more recently send them. We all must share a common like at least if we're attached to this site. :3
I accept them, and more recently send them. We all must share a common like at least if we're attached to this site. :3
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
1 2 3 4