Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random Friend Requests
1 2 3 4
I just accept everyone. I don't mind. It's not like I notice my friends list much, anyway.
I just accept everyone. I don't mind. It's not like I notice my friends list much, anyway.
Vj90o7H.png
I accept anyone who friends me
I accept anyone who friends me
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="SylvanMoon" date="2018-04-21 01:24:36" ] I just accept everyone. I don't mind. It's not like I notice my friends list much, anyway. [/quote]
SylvanMoon wrote on 2018-04-21 01:24:36:
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date="2018-04-21 00:45:59" ] I'm fine with random friend requests [s]since I happen to have friended a lot of people randomly over the months... *coughs*[/s] [/quote]
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2018-04-21 00:45:59:
I'm fine with random friend requests since I happen to have friended a lot of people randomly over the months... *coughs*
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I don't accept any random friend requests. Just don't see a point of having 300 players listed if I don't even know them in the first place.
I don't accept any random friend requests. Just don't see a point of having 300 players listed if I don't even know them in the first place.
I've accidentally sent requests when I'm on my phone and trying to hit the back button
I've accidentally sent requests when I'm on my phone and trying to hit the back button
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I accept anyone who friends me. xD
I accept anyone who friends me. xD
I don't mind random requests because my friend list is a mess (lots of inactive users from the "old days" and I don't use it anyway. But I do wonder how people find me. Did they see one of my posts? Catch one of my dragons in the random dragon box? See me on one of their other friends list? Who knows? =D
I don't mind random requests because my friend list is a mess (lots of inactive users from the "old days" and I don't use it anyway. But I do wonder how people find me. Did they see one of my posts? Catch one of my dragons in the random dragon box? See me on one of their other friends list? Who knows? =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
As long asI have spoken with a person then I usually don't mind. ..but I don't accept if I got No clue to why it is sent. ..
As long asI have spoken with a person then I usually don't mind. ..but I don't accept if I got No clue to why it is sent. ..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I like random friend requests. It makes me feel like somebody out there likes my content enough to friend me.
I like random friend requests. It makes me feel like somebody out there likes my content enough to friend me.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 3 4