Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glowing Items
1 2 3
To be fair. I delved into the site that shall not be named in order to post all of those. It took awhile. My fingers are itching to do the familiars too. I'm such a completionist. But I'll let someone else do familiars. I already did the others XD
To be fair. I delved into the site that shall not be named in order to post all of those. It took awhile. My fingers are itching to do the familiars too. I'm such a completionist. But I'll let someone else do familiars. I already did the others XD
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
@Floofydragon

I *think* they came from gathering in arcane? but honestly i have no idea lol i hoard too much to remember where it comes from :'D
@Floofydragon

I *think* they came from gathering in arcane? but honestly i have no idea lol i hoard too much to remember where it comes from :'D
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@zaelium
Whoa! I really like the Wispwillow Peryton, Cosmo Gecko, and the nightfall imp! Thanks for bringing these to my attention!!
@zaelium
Whoa! I really like the Wispwillow Peryton, Cosmo Gecko, and the nightfall imp! Thanks for bringing these to my attention!!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
im not gonna continue doing my font for long posts, it's tiring
@vihuff
Honestly, im amazed that you found The-Site-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, and did all this! I thought i was gonna have to wait years to know more than I do!! So thank you!!

@kraalofbhaga
Oof, guess I gotta start dividing my gathering turns. Ugh now i gotta plan and strategize....
im not gonna continue doing my font for long posts, it's tiring
@vihuff
Honestly, im amazed that you found The-Site-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, and did all this! I thought i was gonna have to wait years to know more than I do!! So thank you!!

@kraalofbhaga
Oof, guess I gotta start dividing my gathering turns. Ugh now i gotta plan and strategize....

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@FloofyDragon
Starfall blossom:
3 stars
Foraging lvl 26+
Arcane, Earth, Shadow
@FloofyDragon
Starfall blossom:
3 stars
Foraging lvl 26+
Arcane, Earth, Shadow
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
@vihuff
Argh!! I'm only like lvl 5 9 or 8 in foraging!!! Now I gotta dedicate like 7 of my turns on foraging....hmm maybe then 4 for scavenging and 4 for digging?? Ugh, planning!
@vihuff
Argh!! I'm only like lvl 5 9 or 8 in foraging!!! Now I gotta dedicate like 7 of my turns on foraging....hmm maybe then 4 for scavenging and 4 for digging?? Ugh, planning!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
what about wearables? [item=Golden Glow Alchemist Tools][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Golden Sage Lantern] or currency? [item=magical shard]
what about wearables?

Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Illuminated Emblem Golden Sage Lantern

or currency?

Magical Shard
JD4sPWX.gif
@khepri
Honestly, as long as it glows it's good :P
@khepri
Honestly, as long as it glows it's good :P

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara