Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is exalting to you in your lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Frozenbarioth

This is my exaltation lore.

TL;DR

Anything that dragons do that leaves my clan or gains great respect. They can leave, go try and find the Arcanist, join a larger clan, become a saint, enlighten, or punch a whole into another realm and gain enormous power. Something like that.
@Frozenbarioth

This is my exaltation lore.

TL;DR

Anything that dragons do that leaves my clan or gains great respect. They can leave, go try and find the Arcanist, join a larger clan, become a saint, enlighten, or punch a whole into another realm and gain enormous power. Something like that.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I think I may adopt the "punch a hole into another realm" theory @Zuron. I approve XD
I think I may adopt the "punch a hole into another realm" theory @Zuron. I approve XD
@SnowMewPlays

In my lore, dragons have different views of exaltation and not everyone thinks every type is legitimate. Some dragon see a honourable death as exalt-worthy, but others do not. One of the most controversial are the Living-Exalted. IE. Those who remain where they live, have not died, and have not become gods, but have gained great respect. Dragons are usually pretty saintly when this occurs, but many claim it to be false because they are no different than before, no closer to a god. Not literally at least.
@SnowMewPlays

In my lore, dragons have different views of exaltation and not everyone thinks every type is legitimate. Some dragon see a honourable death as exalt-worthy, but others do not. One of the most controversial are the Living-Exalted. IE. Those who remain where they live, have not died, and have not become gods, but have gained great respect. Dragons are usually pretty saintly when this occurs, but many claim it to be false because they are no different than before, no closer to a god. Not literally at least.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
It is what it canonically is: voluntarily going off to serve a deity in whatever that entails.
It is what it canonically is: voluntarily going off to serve a deity in whatever that entails.
plague_1.png
.:tumblr:.
since my clan is a traveling market, i have my clan head/financial manager milan just cut the exaltees from the market. they're just told their business isn't bringing in a profit and they're basically being let go.
since my clan is a traveling market, i have my clan head/financial manager milan just cut the exaltees from the market. they're just told their business isn't bringing in a profit and they're basically being let go.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Mine are all SCPs, so exaltation means being neutralized.
Mine are all SCPs, so exaltation means being neutralized.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
In my lore exalting means being sent to serve (deity of choice) - but since they're not permitted to take any familiars or equipment with them, it's a dangerous journey, and not one that every dragon will survive. Usually training is required first to improve their odds.

And then unhatched eggs that can be found are assumed to come from exalted dragons, which makes them extra special.
In my lore exalting means being sent to serve (deity of choice) - but since they're not permitted to take any familiars or equipment with them, it's a dangerous journey, and not one that every dragon will survive. Usually training is required first to improve their odds.

And then unhatched eggs that can be found are assumed to come from exalted dragons, which makes them extra special.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
i jus feel like its dragons who go to serve the deity tbh!!

my random progen was exalted for a bit but he came back (and i bought him scatterscrolls)

basically i'd say its for super religious dragons who want to directly assist the deities!! bc altair is pretty religious and served the arcanist, but he missed his sibling fharamire and decided to come back.
i jus feel like its dragons who go to serve the deity tbh!!

my random progen was exalted for a bit but he came back (and i bought him scatterscrolls)

basically i'd say its for super religious dragons who want to directly assist the deities!! bc altair is pretty religious and served the arcanist, but he missed his sibling fharamire and decided to come back.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
In my lore it's the same as sites: going to serve the deity in various ways. This could include military service or taking care of plants and expanding the Nature territory by distributing seeds. It could also be helping clans and dragons in need by healing or getting food for them.

In my clan it's the highest honor and utmost importance that there is always some trainees being prepared for their service. Some dragons, like my progens Saana and Pallas, like to say that all but three of their children have gone to serve Gladekeeper, and those three remaining help train others. So in my clan it's highly likely to have offsprings of your own and it'll raise your status the more of your kids you can train to serve Gladekeeper. It's much more uncommon for anyone to go join other clans when they are raised in this mindset.

(This is how I merge my playstyle into my lore:D I like to breed my own fodder and supplement it with bought fodder and exalt it all for profit.)
In my lore it's the same as sites: going to serve the deity in various ways. This could include military service or taking care of plants and expanding the Nature territory by distributing seeds. It could also be helping clans and dragons in need by healing or getting food for them.

In my clan it's the highest honor and utmost importance that there is always some trainees being prepared for their service. Some dragons, like my progens Saana and Pallas, like to say that all but three of their children have gone to serve Gladekeeper, and those three remaining help train others. So in my clan it's highly likely to have offsprings of your own and it'll raise your status the more of your kids you can train to serve Gladekeeper. It's much more uncommon for anyone to go join other clans when they are raised in this mindset.

(This is how I merge my playstyle into my lore:D I like to breed my own fodder and supplement it with bought fodder and exalt it all for profit.)
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
My fodder get sent off to rallies outside the clan territory where they participate in campaigns with winddad. Plus my clan is used to temporary residents and is somewhat of a militaristic clan so no one is really bothered by their departure.
My fodder get sent off to rallies outside the clan territory where they participate in campaigns with winddad. Plus my clan is used to temporary residents and is somewhat of a militaristic clan so no one is really bothered by their departure.
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8