Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was a Big Deal when you joined?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Imperials, wildclaws and skydancers were such a big deal. An ugly triple basic imp/wildclaw/skydancer would be somewhere in the realm of 100kt.
Imperials, wildclaws and skydancers were such a big deal. An ugly triple basic imp/wildclaw/skydancer would be somewhere in the realm of 100kt.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
The only thing I remember was the arctic gear being released. I still think of it as "the new apparel". When I'm looking for apparel in my hoard, I'll always think "Is that new or old apparel?" divided by the arctic stuff.

Side note, I checked the announcement dates, and skink/spinner were added after I joined??? What??!! I must have never checked FR discussion/homepage when I was a newbie, because I thought that most of the stuff that was created after I joined had already been here a while. I'm so confused and upset tbh.
The only thing I remember was the arctic gear being released. I still think of it as "the new apparel". When I'm looking for apparel in my hoard, I'll always think "Is that new or old apparel?" divided by the arctic stuff.

Side note, I checked the announcement dates, and skink/spinner were added after I joined??? What??!! I must have never checked FR discussion/homepage when I was a newbie, because I thought that most of the stuff that was created after I joined had already been here a while. I'm so confused and upset tbh.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

*sips tea* Not really, I joined in about November 2016, so new things since then where the coli update, auction house update, uh forum update, and I'm not sure what else.

(ik it says i'm a new user but i'm not, trust me)
*sips tea* Not really, I joined in about November 2016, so new things since then where the coli update, auction house update, uh forum update, and I'm not sure what else.

(ik it says i'm a new user but i'm not, trust me)
Candies.gif
I didn’t have a clue that most of the breeds/deities even existed, until I got really involved in the game and studied up. I have a vivid memory of wandering into the forums, stumbling upon “No, Arcanist!” and wondering who this “Arcanist” was. It had me very confused.
Right after I discovered Coatls, I also used to believe that they were small. As in, Fae size. And I incorporated that into my lore, including the lore of some Coatls I was selling.
I didn’t have a clue that most of the breeds/deities even existed, until I got really involved in the game and studied up. I have a vivid memory of wandering into the forums, stumbling upon “No, Arcanist!” and wondering who this “Arcanist” was. It had me very confused.
Right after I discovered Coatls, I also used to believe that they were small. As in, Fae size. And I incorporated that into my lore, including the lore of some Coatls I was selling.
- order
It was Crystal, everyone was like "I love that there's a new shiny gem gene but how does it even work?"
I really did't like it until somebody scried a Jell-O snapper lol.
It was Crystal, everyone was like "I love that there's a new shiny gem gene but how does it even work?"
I really did't like it until somebody scried a Jell-O snapper lol.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I joined in brightshine jubilee
iri/shim was everywhere
underbelly and circuit were the terts to have
gembond was still relatively popular
Light sprite was 12k
Gems were 300t
Eliminate was 10k and dropped a lot
The kangaroos got released in the arena
I joined in brightshine jubilee
iri/shim was everywhere
underbelly and circuit were the terts to have
gembond was still relatively popular
Light sprite was 12k
Gems were 300t
Eliminate was 10k and dropped a lot
The kangaroos got released in the arena
Wasp and Bee came out the month I joined. Tapir and Striation came the week before.

It was huge.
Wasp and Bee came out the month I joined. Tapir and Striation came the week before.

It was huge.
Iri/shim/gembond. Underbelly wasn't even released yet. It was released 9 days after I joined.
Iri/shim/gembond. Underbelly wasn't even released yet. It was released 9 days after I joined.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Bogsneaks.
Bogsneaks.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
The basilisks were added to the Woodland Path :'D
The basilisks were added to the Woodland Path :'D
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21