Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what was a Big Deal when you joined?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I don't remember exactly what was new. However, I do know that I caught on to the days when a crystal/facet/gembond triple imp cost 500 gems. It was about a few months after I joined, so... yeah.
I don't remember exactly what was new. However, I do know that I caught on to the days when a crystal/facet/gembond triple imp cost 500 gems. It was about a few months after I joined, so... yeah.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Festival of 1. Or when Arcanist broke Greenskeepers.
Festival of 1. Or when Arcanist broke Greenskeepers.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Uhhhh I think Runes had just come out when I joined so there were a lot of threads about it
Uhhhh I think Runes had just come out when I joined so there were a lot of threads about it
m87ieVe.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-04-16 11:43:18" ] redrock cove was new i still see it as a new venue its been over a year [/quote] Same! I still think red rock cove and volcanic vents are new >-< I remember when I joined it was Bogsneaks. They had been out for... a week?
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-04-16 11:43:18:
redrock cove was new
i still see it as a new venue
its been over a year
Same! I still think red rock cove and volcanic vents are new >-<
I remember when I joined it was Bogsneaks. They had been out for... a week?
Clan Lore
I think Rainsong Jungle was released shortly before I first joined... I didn't really start doing a lot here until January/February of 2016 though, so I remember the release of Ghostlight Ruins a lot better.
I think some of the first genes that were released after I joined were stained and contour! I remember the hype around those.
I think Rainsong Jungle was released shortly before I first joined... I didn't really start doing a lot here until January/February of 2016 though, so I remember the release of Ghostlight Ruins a lot better.
I think some of the first genes that were released after I joined were stained and contour! I remember the hype around those.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
[quote name="@PixelSpiral" date="2018-04-16 11:43:18" ] redrock cove was new i still see it as a new venue its been over a year [/quote] [color=green]Confession: I still see the Rainsong Jungle as a new venue. It's been [b]three years[/b].
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-04-16 11:43:18:
redrock cove was new
i still see it as a new venue
its been over a year
Confession: I still see the Rainsong Jungle as a new venue. It's been three years.
For me, samurai armor was new, Stained was a couple months old, Ghostlight was a couple months old, Petals was fairly new, and Contour had just come out a few days prior!
For me, samurai armor was new, Stained was a couple months old, Ghostlight was a couple months old, Petals was fairly new, and Contour had just come out a few days prior!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Piebald and Paint were released shortly before I joined, I think. And the Scorching Forest.
Piebald and Paint were released shortly before I joined, I think. And the Scorching Forest.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I still feel young

Ghost came out like a day after I joined
I still feel young

Ghost came out like a day after I joined
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
It was right at the tail end of Coatls being the hot new thing. They hadn't quite finished reaching fodder prices for all of them, but did so not long after I signed up.
It was right at the tail end of Coatls being the hot new thing. They hadn't quite finished reaching fodder prices for all of them, but did so not long after I signed up.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21