Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC] Secrets of the Deep - Wavecrest Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kalideoscope

Ohh wow I love the graphics! Super pretty! Can you add me to the pinglist?

(Gosh this has been making me want to join water flight more and more, and I already felt like joining ahh)
@Kalideoscope

Ohh wow I love the graphics! Super pretty! Can you add me to the pinglist?

(Gosh this has been making me want to join water flight more and more, and I already felt like joining ahh)
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/051589e06c961599eadd42c5b61dd043/tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo1_500.gif[/img]
tumblr_naj6vxzmDF1qgfmjxo1_500.gif
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Hexingisfun come to the dark side, we literally have cookies!
@Hexingisfun come to the dark side, we literally have cookies!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Dracocharky

The temptation is strong. I have dragon on nests right now but I'll show my love by sending you guys dragons!
@Dracocharky

The temptation is strong. I have dragon on nests right now but I'll show my love by sending you guys dragons!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
whoooo! let's go droplets!!

@Hexingisfun

as a recent transfer to water, doooooo iiiiiiit. i love it here! not too big, not too small. just right <3
whoooo! let's go droplets!!

@Hexingisfun

as a recent transfer to water, doooooo iiiiiiit. i love it here! not too big, not too small. just right <3
ycSiwsB.png
@Taiyou

Ahhh if only I didn’t have dragon on nests and my lore! (not that it’s written haha). But this Wavecrest theme it’s incredible. The graphics are absolutely amazing I love it.
@Taiyou

Ahhh if only I didn’t have dragon on nests and my lore! (not that it’s written haha). But this Wavecrest theme it’s incredible. The graphics are absolutely amazing I love it.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Kalideoscope

Add me to the pinglist, please. :)

The graphics are gorgeous!
@Kalideoscope

Add me to the pinglist, please. :)

The graphics are gorgeous!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[quote name="Hexingisfun" date="2018-04-15 02:11:23" ] @Taiyou Ahhh if only I didn’t have dragon on nests and my lore! (not that it’s written haha). But this Wavecrest theme it’s incredible. The graphics are absolutely amazing I love it. [/quote] I agree! they did an amazing job! :D well, if you decide to join us, i hope you love it as much as i do!
Hexingisfun wrote on 2018-04-15 02:11:23:
@Taiyou

I agree! they did an amazing job! :D well, if you decide to join us, i hope you love it as much as i do!
ycSiwsB.png
@Kalideoscope May I be on the event pinglist? Btw, it doesn't look like the link to Clairvoyage is up yet.

@Bluedragon @BandedLake Those graphics, HOLY MOLY! I am in love :'D <3
@Kalideoscope May I be on the event pinglist? Btw, it doesn't look like the link to Clairvoyage is up yet.

@Bluedragon @BandedLake Those graphics, HOLY MOLY! I am in love :'D <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[i]Actual footage of Waterflight waking up to realize it's pregame week[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cCqgUsV.gif[/img]
Actual footage of Waterflight waking up to realize it's pregame week

cCqgUsV.gif
hrit91.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16