Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The BEST motivation to lair purge
1 2
@HSoup
FEEL FREE TO BUY SOME OF MY DERGS TO ACHIEVE SAID DREAM 8D

@MangoLlama
Lore
I have them because of lore

@LapisDragon17718
57 :D

@Crystallizes
Wow! Sooner or later I'll have that many too~!

@Skogur
...you a merry wavecrest?

@NPC
I would, but most (aside from like 2 of them) are gened g1, and I'm paranoid I'll never see them again if I rent them to someone.
@HSoup
FEEL FREE TO BUY SOME OF MY DERGS TO ACHIEVE SAID DREAM 8D

@MangoLlama
Lore
I have them because of lore

@LapisDragon17718
57 :D

@Crystallizes
Wow! Sooner or later I'll have that many too~!

@Skogur
...you a merry wavecrest?

@NPC
I would, but most (aside from like 2 of them) are gened g1, and I'm paranoid I'll never see them again if I rent them to someone.
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@AestheticToaster - Well, I am so close to achieving my dream. I'm at 162 level 25’s, I think. Realistically, I think 170 will be the max because I need space for projects and exalts and whatnot. But thats 8 1/2 pages of 25’s. And I already have the dragons. I've got 3 at level 17, 2 at level 11 and 3 eternal hatchlings left to train. So close! =D
@AestheticToaster - Well, I am so close to achieving my dream. I'm at 162 level 25’s, I think. Realistically, I think 170 will be the max because I need space for projects and exalts and whatnot. But thats 8 1/2 pages of 25’s. And I already have the dragons. I've got 3 at level 17, 2 at level 11 and 3 eternal hatchlings left to train. So close! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
I am glad to hear it :D
@HSoup
I am glad to hear it :D
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I don't envy you having to train so many dragons. I trained my coli team to 25 and that was enough for me. They do the job, so I'm okay with what I have. xD
I don't envy you having to train so many dragons. I trained my coli team to 25 and that was enough for me. They do the job, so I'm okay with what I have. xD
Training feels super daunting only when I have to repeat a leveling to replace a perma that was already at 25. I go through bursts of training; was super motivated between 30 and 50, lost a lot of steam, casually leveled for several months to get project funds and before I knew it 70+ were complete. My tolerance for the mire was renewed with the addition of the swamp mane. Just completed my 107th and 108th level 25s today!

If it weren't a stable form of income I'd dislike the grind a lot more. Lore is just not compelling enough sometimes.
Training feels super daunting only when I have to repeat a leveling to replace a perma that was already at 25. I go through bursts of training; was super motivated between 30 and 50, lost a lot of steam, casually leveled for several months to get project funds and before I knew it 70+ were complete. My tolerance for the mire was renewed with the addition of the swamp mane. Just completed my 107th and 108th level 25s today!

If it weren't a stable form of income I'd dislike the grind a lot more. Lore is just not compelling enough sometimes.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Cakeless
And I don't envy you for wanting to hatch an xxx >_>

@Zhombi
ooo congratz :D
@Cakeless
And I don't envy you for wanting to hatch an xxx >_>

@Zhombi
ooo congratz :D
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte