Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The BEST motivation to lair purge
1 2
Me: oh boy! One step closer to getting all my dergs to lvl 25

My brain: good job! Only 86 more to go~!

Me: Yeee- wait what?

Brain: well, you have 146 dragons. two of which aren't yours and are only there to breed, and 4 you plan to sell. Of the remaining 140 you have sucesfully trained 57 to lvl 25, meaning you still need to train 83 more~!

....and that's how I went from having 4 dergs for sale to having 25 dergs for sale in under 10 minutes XD
Me: oh boy! One step closer to getting all my dergs to lvl 25

My brain: good job! Only 86 more to go~!

Me: Yeee- wait what?

Brain: well, you have 146 dragons. two of which aren't yours and are only there to breed, and 4 you plan to sell. Of the remaining 140 you have sucesfully trained 57 to lvl 25, meaning you still need to train 83 more~!

....and that's how I went from having 4 dergs for sale to having 25 dergs for sale in under 10 minutes XD
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
O.o
O.o
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
oof no thanks. If that doesn't get you to downsize I don't know what will.
oof no thanks. If that doesn't get you to downsize I don't know what will.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@AestheticToaster - Oh no! That would just motivate me to coli more. 200 level 25’s is the dream! (Although it will not happen because I need spaces for exalts and breeding projects. So the dream is more like 175 level 25's, it just doesn't sound as nice. LOL) =D
@AestheticToaster - Oh no! That would just motivate me to coli more. 200 level 25’s is the dream! (Although it will not happen because I need spaces for exalts and breeding projects. So the dream is more like 175 level 25's, it just doesn't sound as nice. LOL) =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
146! That's crazy. All but one dragon on my first page (19) are now level 25. I hope to get all my perma's up there but I have ten thousand breeding projects on the go. Once those are over I can finally clear out the useless level 1s
146! That's crazy. All but one dragon on my first page (19) are now level 25. I hope to get all my perma's up there but I have ten thousand breeding projects on the go. Once those are over I can finally clear out the useless level 1s
478Ynjw.png
HOLY-
What do you even do with all those level 25's?
HOLY-
What do you even do with all those level 25's?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
I don't even have ONE level 25 but you have 50 what
I don't even have ONE level 25 but you have 50 what
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
honestly the amount of 25's reminds me of tsari who has lots of level 25s
she has 85 permies and im pretty sure every single one is at level 25
honestly the amount of 25's reminds me of tsari who has lots of level 25s
she has 85 permies and im pretty sure every single one is at level 25
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
@MangoLlama - I don’t know about the OP, but I have different coli teams for most of the venues. It makes farming so easy, especially now that we can save our teams.
@MangoLlama - I don’t know about the OP, but I have different coli teams for most of the venues. It makes farming so easy, especially now that we can save our teams.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
i wish
i wish
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
1 2