Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@Ender080
That's a really impressive custom build. I'll definitely be adding you to our raid group.
@Ender080
That's a really impressive custom build. I'll definitely be adding you to our raid group.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
I'm just a small-brained DPS fighting against bad ping but I like my explosions and lasers, and I like to think I'm at least moderately competent.
I'm just a small-brained DPS fighting against bad ping but I like my explosions and lasers, and I like to think I'm at least moderately competent.
oS7CAWi.pngJt5KVhx.pngctbarwv.png
@Kaepora You're a Flametamer too? :O
I knew it was the best class ;)
@Kaepora You're a Flametamer too? :O
I knew it was the best class ;)
yesss.gif
@sedatetoucan thanks! he focuses primarily on shadow/necro magic, so I'm dearly hoping we aren't going against a light boss or something like that lmao

he does have high regen tho, so hes not Completely defenseless
@sedatetoucan thanks! he focuses primarily on shadow/necro magic, so I'm dearly hoping we aren't going against a light boss or something like that lmao

he does have high regen tho, so hes not Completely defenseless
jUpNOOr.png
Dargon Wars... I haven't played it in years lol. I quit before the Coatl race was added to the game and the expansion of the Furnace area, guess it's time to check out the new content. I'm a solo player so my build isn't that great for co-op, but I *did* max out a nature wildclaw, played a hybrid build between Druid and Gardener for crafting and poison perks. I'll join if u have room.

Or maybe I should just start a new character and check out the whole thing from scratch... what do you think guys, have enough stuff changed with the new BotL DLC for it to be worth it to do it all over again?
Dargon Wars... I haven't played it in years lol. I quit before the Coatl race was added to the game and the expansion of the Furnace area, guess it's time to check out the new content. I'm a solo player so my build isn't that great for co-op, but I *did* max out a nature wildclaw, played a hybrid build between Druid and Gardener for crafting and poison perks. I'll join if u have room.

Or maybe I should just start a new character and check out the whole thing from scratch... what do you think guys, have enough stuff changed with the new BotL DLC for it to be worth it to do it all over again?
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
@KitchenOfDeath
Quite a lot has changed, but with the latest update they're giving gifts to people who return, so you should be able to jump right back in.
@KitchenOfDeath
Quite a lot has changed, but with the latest update they're giving gifts to people who return, so you should be able to jump right back in.
(FR Time +18)

Man I have no idea how that kind of games work but guess it doesn't hurt to try at least once o_o DO you have to buy a paid subscription? e_e
Man I have no idea how that kind of games work but guess it doesn't hurt to try at least once o_o DO you have to buy a paid subscription? e_e
iuEBSJ3.png
Y0SdlfO.png
gqWsHjf.png
d3OF3Gw.png
dEe2UrM.png

7WvV6Ii.png x x x

@lieb
Because of the collab between them and FR, it's I think it's free if you have an FR account.
@lieb
Because of the collab between them and FR, it's I think it's free if you have an FR account.
(FR Time +18)

Ah jeez I'd totally join but I'm such a noob at Dagron Wars tbh... I mean, I LOVED the game when I first started but after a while it turned into such a grind, y'know? And I'm regretting making my character a Lightning Engineer. I keep getting PMs from Stormcatcher telling me to get back to work. :/

But hey, if any other n00bs wanna join my squad I'm just levelling up my hunting so it's pretty casual I guess??

My un is Xx360NoScopexX, add me.
Ah jeez I'd totally join but I'm such a noob at Dagron Wars tbh... I mean, I LOVED the game when I first started but after a while it turned into such a grind, y'know? And I'm regretting making my character a Lightning Engineer. I keep getting PMs from Stormcatcher telling me to get back to work. :/

But hey, if any other n00bs wanna join my squad I'm just levelling up my hunting so it's pretty casual I guess??

My un is Xx360NoScopexX, add me.
@sedatetoucan I'll def register later today then >:0c
@sedatetoucan I'll def register later today then >:0c
iuEBSJ3.png
Y0SdlfO.png
gqWsHjf.png
d3OF3Gw.png
dEe2UrM.png

7WvV6Ii.png x x x

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57