Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
I've just signed up and am still learning the ropes; I chose ranger and it's such a weird playstyle :P
I've just signed up and am still learning the ropes; I chose ranger and it's such a weird playstyle :P
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror
Welcome to Dagron Wars!
Ranger is definitely a different type of play style from the other classes, but has the potential to be very powerful.
@EclipseMirror
Welcome to Dagron Wars!
Ranger is definitely a different type of play style from the other classes, but has the potential to be very powerful.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@sedatetoucan
Thank you for the advice! I’ve been considering options, and I think I’m going to go with a Spellcaster build. I want to be able to provide healing for others, as well as be backup if needed.
Aligning with an element sounds cool... what level is that at?
Shall we start a raid, or wait for some more people?
@sedatetoucan
Thank you for the advice! I’ve been considering options, and I think I’m going to go with a Spellcaster build. I want to be able to provide healing for others, as well as be backup if needed.
Aligning with an element sounds cool... what level is that at?
Shall we start a raid, or wait for some more people?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Just signed up and wow there are lots of classes to choose from awesome!It reminds me somehow of the Secret World Game

How can you get the Talonclawer or ToeBiter classes? Their gear and skillset looks so cool. ;v; Comet Rider is quite cool too.

And please add me to the party got to have some help on those raids. My username is same is here btw.

Just signed up and wow there are lots of classes to choose from awesome!It reminds me somehow of the Secret World Game

How can you get the Talonclawer or ToeBiter classes? Their gear and skillset looks so cool. ;v; Comet Rider is quite cool too.

And please add me to the party got to have some help on those raids. My username is same is here btw.

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
[quote name="Faededfyre" date="2018-04-01 03:18:49" ] Hey if this is a real thing can someone chuck me a link. I can't seem to find it..? [/quote] @Faededfyre This is part of april fool 's plan lol . They got me good too . XD
Faededfyre wrote on 2018-04-01 03:18:49:
Hey if this is a real thing can someone chuck me a link.
I can't seem to find it..?
@Faededfyre
This is part of april fool 's plan lol . They got me good too . XD
tiEnSNJ.png
Oh! I play this too! With my brother we both started with Plague reaper, but he prefered playing with a tanky Druid built (using the Wildmencer) where I created my new character as a swift dps build (thought about the engimagician for the drones attack and the electric dash thing, but tbh i couldn't pass on the ton of poison and things you can do with a TalonClawer.).
Maxed drop luck, poison debuff effect and surprise attack special damage and boom. Thief build. Doesn't really works on his own though, we always play duo or more.

Here he is! I'm on phone so I don't know if it'll work. Love the stuff you can do in the character builder, especially with the wyverns.
https://imgur.com/NuydnCQ
Oh! I play this too! With my brother we both started with Plague reaper, but he prefered playing with a tanky Druid built (using the Wildmencer) where I created my new character as a swift dps build (thought about the engimagician for the drones attack and the electric dash thing, but tbh i couldn't pass on the ton of poison and things you can do with a TalonClawer.).
Maxed drop luck, poison debuff effect and surprise attack special damage and boom. Thief build. Doesn't really works on his own though, we always play duo or more.

Here he is! I'm on phone so I don't know if it'll work. Love the stuff you can do in the character builder, especially with the wyverns.
https://imgur.com/NuydnCQ
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@ObsidianMage
Level 10 is the minimum for element aligning, but you can choose to postpone it if you wish, like I have.
I think we should wait. I have my friend coming online soon.
Doesn't hurt to be prepared!
@ObsidianMage
Level 10 is the minimum for element aligning, but you can choose to postpone it if you wish, like I have.
I think we should wait. I have my friend coming online soon.
Doesn't hurt to be prepared!
(FR Time +18)

Aw, yeh! I've been on Dagron Wars VII for a few years, and am all maxed out in everything. It's nice to see some ads for it around, brings more fresh blood in more easily.
My username is xXDragaMageXx. Like I said, my account is some years old, so younger me wasn't the best at usernames... I've never bothered changing it. Let's go raid!

((I actually kind of wish it was real. Seems pretty rad.))
Aw, yeh! I've been on Dagron Wars VII for a few years, and am all maxed out in everything. It's nice to see some ads for it around, brings more fresh blood in more easily.
My username is xXDragaMageXx. Like I said, my account is some years old, so younger me wasn't the best at usernames... I've never bothered changing it. Let's go raid!

((I actually kind of wish it was real. Seems pretty rad.))
@Sunabi
Wow, that's amazing!
The character builder is fun, I agree.

@Nezumi
((Yeah... it would be an awesome game... unfortunately it'll die once the day is done))

@SkyyeofEmber
I've added you to the party!
Those classes are quite rare and high levelled, it will take practice. Once you get to Lvl 50 I think you can get a chance to split off even further.

To anyone on, I'll be going offline for a good while so ask questions all around!
I'm sure there are many people willing to help!
@Sunabi
Wow, that's amazing!
The character builder is fun, I agree.

@Nezumi
((Yeah... it would be an awesome game... unfortunately it'll die once the day is done))

@SkyyeofEmber
I've added you to the party!
Those classes are quite rare and high levelled, it will take practice. Once you get to Lvl 50 I think you can get a chance to split off even further.

To anyone on, I'll be going offline for a good while so ask questions all around!
I'm sure there are many people willing to help!
(FR Time +18)

@sedatetoucan
I've definitely heard, but I'm not too sure which subclass to follow through with. They're all so tempting!
@sedatetoucan
I've definitely heard, but I'm not too sure which subclass to follow through with. They're all so tempting!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57