Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Geisterwolf" date="2018-04-01 08:56:11" ] I'm not underwhelmed. They put a lot into the ads and I'm saving all of them. [b]They all have funny save names, worth a look.[/b] Curious about the egg too. [/quote] Took a look. [i]Was not disappointed[/i]
Geisterwolf wrote on 2018-04-01 08:56:11:
I'm not underwhelmed. They put a lot into the ads and I'm saving all of them. They all have funny save names, worth a look. Curious about the egg too.

Took a look. Was not disappointed
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I'm always nervous of April Fool's jokes sites do, because at times the temporary things sites add in actually hinders what I do (ex: there's a well known site that has flashy gifs going on rn that's pretty annoying).

I find the ads cute and harmless, so personally I like them. Some are cute. The SSPCF one is out to shame me though (listen FR I don't want to gift/melt/etc my familiars they're going in my Vault stAHP >;q)

Really curious about Marva's egg though. Still waiting for the day we get to meet this festive trickster!
I'm always nervous of April Fool's jokes sites do, because at times the temporary things sites add in actually hinders what I do (ex: there's a well known site that has flashy gifs going on rn that's pretty annoying).

I find the ads cute and harmless, so personally I like them. Some are cute. The SSPCF one is out to shame me though (listen FR I don't want to gift/melt/etc my familiars they're going in my Vault stAHP >;q)

Really curious about Marva's egg though. Still waiting for the day we get to meet this festive trickster!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
when will the infinegg HATCH
when will the infinegg HATCH
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
I’m hyped for the eggs
I’m hyped for the eggs
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I’m hyped for the eggs
I’m hyped for the eggs
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I adore the ads.
Also I hope everyone here complaining about the lack of items realize that the Marva gift does not turn into an item until after the 1st.
I adore the ads.
Also I hope everyone here complaining about the lack of items realize that the Marva gift does not turn into an item until after the 1st.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I'm loving the ads! Now we know what dragons see as they search the internet...

And I wish some of these ads could be real...
I'm loving the ads! Now we know what dragons see as they search the internet...

And I wish some of these ads could be real...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I think the ads are great, the 'one weird trick' one made me laugh out loud for reals. I'm trying not to get too hyped about the egg though...*daydreams about a new breed anyway*
I think the ads are great, the 'one weird trick' one made me laugh out loud for reals. I'm trying not to get too hyped about the egg though...*daydreams about a new breed anyway*
HHV3ZfK.png
god i love the ads. not as big as last year's event but still wonderful.
they really do have that great "FR team's very specific sense of humor that is not quite as ridiculous as, say, a lot of memes nowadays, but is still out there enough that we can laugh at it even in today's odd meme economy" feel to them
god i love the ads. not as big as last year's event but still wonderful.
they really do have that great "FR team's very specific sense of humor that is not quite as ridiculous as, say, a lot of memes nowadays, but is still out there enough that we can laugh at it even in today's odd meme economy" feel to them
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
[img]http://www.flightrising.com/dropbox/revenuestream/tastefulmarketing.gif[/img] *chokes*
tastefulmarketing.gif

*chokes*
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9