Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Has anyone saved them all?
Has anyone saved them all?
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
The holiday one is incredible but GoldDiggers is my fave
The holiday one is incredible but GoldDiggers is my fave
Heart.gif
I'm loving the ads! :D Harmless, clever and funny.
It would have been cool if they also linked to actual pages with some additional nonsense, but I figure that would have been a lot of hassle. XD
I'm loving the ads! :D Harmless, clever and funny.
It would have been cool if they also linked to actual pages with some additional nonsense, but I figure that would have been a lot of hassle. XD
It just flat out sucks to me.
The ads aren't even funny/humerous, and had I not gone to the forums I wouldn't even be aware that there was April Fool's stuff happening :/
It just flat out sucks to me.
The ads aren't even funny/humerous, and had I not gone to the forums I wouldn't even be aware that there was April Fool's stuff happening :/
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The title explains perfectly how I feel. It's not bad, but it's hard to live up to Akirigeddon.
The title explains perfectly how I feel. It's not bad, but it's hard to live up to Akirigeddon.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
It's hard to top Akirigeddon, and even though I was looking forward to something more extravagant, this is still entertaining, and I can't truthfully say I'm disappointed.

The Swiftwing scroll... it taunts me
It's hard to top Akirigeddon, and even though I was looking forward to something more extravagant, this is still entertaining, and I can't truthfully say I'm disappointed.

The Swiftwing scroll... it taunts me
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
They're so silly!

don't fall for the swiftwing scam, I just got a one-way ticket cruise to Emperor Island.
They're so silly!

don't fall for the swiftwing scam, I just got a one-way ticket cruise to Emperor Island.
eg1jZa2.png
I was hoping for something a little crazier since I saw other games do this before(ads on top, ads on the side, ads everywhere there's a blank space), but the ads themselves are pretty cute.
I was hoping for something a little crazier since I saw other games do this before(ads on top, ads on the side, ads everywhere there's a blank space), but the ads themselves are pretty cute.
QYzhmAi.png
I love 'em! It's hard to beat the HD and stuff from the past, but these come pretty dang close XD

Super excited to see what the item will be!! Since it's an egg, I'm wondering if they made a whole new dragon for us.... wouldn't that be cool?!
I love 'em! It's hard to beat the HD and stuff from the past, but these come pretty dang close XD

Super excited to see what the item will be!! Since it's an egg, I'm wondering if they made a whole new dragon for us.... wouldn't that be cool?!
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2018-04-01 00:47:18" ] I didnt find the ads very april fools like. So yeah very underwhelmed. [/quote] Yeah and I was excited for new funny apparel too :/ Little sad gotta say
Smoothy wrote on 2018-04-01 00:47:18:
I didnt find the ads very april fools like. So yeah very underwhelmed.
Yeah and I was excited for new funny apparel too :/
Little sad gotta say
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9