Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Fishy" date="2018-04-01 03:14:35" ] lmao i remember the time they changed the font to comic sans and roughly half the site threatened to quit this is safe and some of the ads are quite clever. I had a good sensible chuckle anyways. [/quote] Ah, the good old times of Comic Sans hell. I don't think they did anything to dragons that year, just the forums. Not disappointed this year either, but I wasn't really expecting anything super, I guess.
Fishy wrote on 2018-04-01 03:14:35:
lmao i remember the time they changed the font to comic sans and roughly half the site threatened to quit

this is safe and some of the ads are quite clever. I had a good sensible chuckle anyways.
Ah, the good old times of Comic Sans hell. I don't think they did anything to dragons that year, just the forums. Not disappointed this year either, but I wasn't really expecting anything super, I guess.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2018-04-01 00:47:18" ] I didnt find the ads very april fools like. So yeah very underwhelmed. [/quote] Me. But still fun, so I'm not complaining.
Smoothy wrote on 2018-04-01 00:47:18:
I didnt find the ads very april fools like. So yeah very underwhelmed.

Me. But still fun, so I'm not complaining.
XOxv5KE.png
I was initially a bit underwhelmed - then I started actually READING the ads. Seriously, they're brilliant. Congrats staff on perfectly capturing the essence of modern Internet advertising.

I love it.

Also, this is the first I'm hearing about an egg? *goes to check hoard*
I was initially a bit underwhelmed - then I started actually READING the ads. Seriously, they're brilliant. Congrats staff on perfectly capturing the essence of modern Internet advertising.

I love it.

Also, this is the first I'm hearing about an egg? *goes to check hoard*
Exhausted and severely depressed.
XD I actually chuckled when I first saw the temporary adds.
XD I actually chuckled when I first saw the temporary adds.
i love the ads but i was expecting more...

they must be busy with, uh, the voices hype and whatever
i love the ads but i was expecting more...

they must be busy with, uh, the voices hype and whatever
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
not quite what I was expecting but it's nice.
not quite what I was expecting but it's nice.
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
I think they are very clever. So fun! =D
I think they are very clever. So fun! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
“What you don’t know about Pearlcatchers will SHOCK YOU!”

What is it??? Can they make emperors too? >:0
“What you don’t know about Pearlcatchers will SHOCK YOU!”

What is it??? Can they make emperors too? >:0
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
The ads are perfect and cute. For my first April Fools on here they played a pretty cute prank imo
The ads are perfect and cute. For my first April Fools on here they played a pretty cute prank imo
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
I love them, actually! I love how they parody so many common ads that really annoy me, it amuses me greatly. XD I'm excited to see what hatches out of the eggs, if anything! I really like the colorful one a lot. <3
I love them, actually! I love how they parody so many common ads that really annoy me, it amuses me greatly. XD I'm excited to see what hatches out of the eggs, if anything! I really like the colorful one a lot. <3
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9