Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
question: does the egg really do anything tho it just switches colors when you "open" it i was hoping it would have something like marvas mirrors yknow?
question: does the egg really do anything tho it just switches colors when you "open" it i was hoping it would have something like marvas mirrors yknow?
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
Everything about this is great
Everything about this is great
acebakerpridesnekspadetumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o1_250.png bYt72YT.png
ACOZFAh.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mlHpBMC.png
@absofacto it's exactly like the marva mirrors- you can only open them after April fools is over.

The color you keep it on will be what you hatch tomorrow
@absofacto it's exactly like the marva mirrors- you can only open them after April fools is over.

The color you keep it on will be what you hatch tomorrow
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
i was kindof disappointed they just linked back to flight rising. instead of the gems shop and the auction house and all
i was kindof disappointed they just linked back to flight rising. instead of the gems shop and the auction house and all
Eh25y1w.png
@shinyumbreon ! oh i see

since its also easter maybe theyll be something easter themed im thinking familiars?

there were rabbits at one point so i feel like they wont do that again ????
@shinyumbreon ! oh i see

since its also easter maybe theyll be something easter themed im thinking familiars?

there were rabbits at one point so i feel like they wont do that again ????
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
lmao i remember the time they changed the font to comic sans and roughly half the site threatened to quit

this is safe and some of the ads are quite clever. I had a good sensible chuckle anyways.
lmao i remember the time they changed the font to comic sans and roughly half the site threatened to quit

this is safe and some of the ads are quite clever. I had a good sensible chuckle anyways.
ixeclKz.png
This is great. I thought the ad was real at first (saw the bogsneak one). They should totally use them!
This is great. I thought the ad was real at first (saw the bogsneak one). They should totally use them!
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Frankly I'm not sure FR HD'll ever be topped, but this is super fun too ^^
Frankly I'm not sure FR HD'll ever be topped, but this is super fun too ^^
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop
I thought it was perfect! Laughed my *** off at work when I first saw them. Not underwhelming in the least imo. Just imagine the work needed to create all those ads, as simple as they may seem. We don't even know what's in the eggs yet so I think it's a bit early (and unfair) to judge this single day "holiday" negatively.
I thought it was perfect! Laughed my *** off at work when I first saw them. Not underwhelming in the least imo. Just imagine the work needed to create all those ads, as simple as they may seem. We don't even know what's in the eggs yet so I think it's a bit early (and unfair) to judge this single day "holiday" negatively.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Last year would have been hard to top :-)

I like the simplicity and humor, but it still would have taken them awhile to design/create for just one day's use. (And much better than Comic Sans everywhere.)

I especially like that we got a colored egg on Easter :-) Nice touch.
Last year would have been hard to top :-)

I like the simplicity and humor, but it still would have taken them awhile to design/create for just one day's use. (And much better than Comic Sans everywhere.)

I especially like that we got a colored egg on Easter :-) Nice touch.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9