Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think the problem is the HD dragon thing last year was just too amazing; we've peaked. So it'll be difficult for any future april first gags to live up to that unfortunately.
I think the problem is the HD dragon thing last year was just too amazing; we've peaked. So it'll be difficult for any future april first gags to live up to that unfortunately.
Q1Z6W1A.png
Okay, I've been around a couple years but for some reason I enjoy this IMMENSELY more than any April "surprise" before. 100% worth the time to reload until I got all the ads.
Okay, I've been around a couple years but for some reason I enjoy this IMMENSELY more than any April "surprise" before. 100% worth the time to reload until I got all the ads.
FRsig.gif
tbh the forums have made this april fools so much more enjoyable. From subflights to dargon wars online, these fake posts/events not only are giving me a laugh, but are also giving me a great bit of lore potential to work with.
tbh the forums have made this april fools so much more enjoyable. From subflights to dargon wars online, these fake posts/events not only are giving me a laugh, but are also giving me a great bit of lore potential to work with.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Berryshade
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2408692
@Berryshade
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2408692
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Was pretty disappointing overall, but I like the eggs and I now have both so I want to see what they hatch into. The rest I don't care about. Past years were much better, you can kind of tell staff are running out of ideas now.
Was pretty disappointing overall, but I like the eggs and I now have both so I want to see what they hatch into. The rest I don't care about. Past years were much better, you can kind of tell staff are running out of ideas now.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
These are some great ads
These are some great ads
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I don't really play anymore, but I stop in to check the April Fools thing each year... I'm used to just ignoring the ads so took me a little while to notice.

I approve :D

Oh *THERE* is the wide-form ad. I wouldn't even have noticed except for people grabbing them for sigs.
Now I have to refresh another set of pages to see all of those? ;-;

;p
I don't really play anymore, but I stop in to check the April Fools thing each year... I'm used to just ignoring the ads so took me a little while to notice.

I approve :D

Oh *THERE* is the wide-form ad. I wouldn't even have noticed except for people grabbing them for sigs.
Now I have to refresh another set of pages to see all of those? ;-;

;p
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
I found the ads very entertaining! Someone's obviously been paying attention to the clickbait ads that abound online.
I found the ads very entertaining! Someone's obviously been paying attention to the clickbait ads that abound online.
ZU5HtR6.png
im also joining the new sig club! i study geology and am earth flight so it fits pretty nicely!
im also joining the new sig club! i study geology and am earth flight so it fits pretty nicely!
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9