Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Potato Flight
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115
@PandaCentaur

Honestly, this whole shortening potato to tato is hilarious to me, because my nickname in real life is tato lol

And no problem! Always love to help, so let me know if you need anything else ^^
@PandaCentaur

Honestly, this whole shortening potato to tato is hilarious to me, because my nickname in real life is tato lol

And no problem! Always love to help, so let me know if you need anything else ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hey everyone! I am starting to make big updates to the docs! I noticed AGES ago while looking for oaths, @SilverStranger made our curly fry snake!! Although LONG overdue, I put in on the document for all to see! If anyone else wants to create the others in any way (photoshop, paper drawing, computer drawing, whatever!) please do! Post it here and I will add it to the doc! Also, the oath finding is going great and it will really help with some incentive stuff later on!

Thanks all! Just an update!
Hey everyone! I am starting to make big updates to the docs! I noticed AGES ago while looking for oaths, @SilverStranger made our curly fry snake!! Although LONG overdue, I put in on the document for all to see! If anyone else wants to create the others in any way (photoshop, paper drawing, computer drawing, whatever!) please do! Post it here and I will add it to the doc! Also, the oath finding is going great and it will really help with some incentive stuff later on!

Thanks all! Just an update!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
I'm not dead I swear fellow potatoes-
I'm not dead I swear fellow potatoes-
Kano3Shuuya.png
I love the fact this is still going. ALL HAIL THE POTATOKEEPER!
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
[quote name="Emandra" date="2018-09-25 09:38:31" ] I love the fact this is still going. ALL HAIL THE POTATOKEEPER! [/quote] ikr
Emandra wrote on 2018-09-25 09:38:31:
ikr
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="@Emandra" date="2018-09-23 16:55:08" ] [quote name="FuzzyBelly" date="2018-09-23 16:49:21" ] @/congridae [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1923/8055/files/IMG_8901_grande.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1923/8055/files/IMG_8914_grande.jpg[/img] [/quote] Dang! Not only does it combine the flights, but that looks amazing. [/quote] y u keep the pign
@Emandra wrote on 2018-09-23 16:55:08:
FuzzyBelly wrote on 2018-09-23 16:49:21:
@/congridae IMG_8901_grande.jpg
IMG_8914_grande.jpg
Dang! Not only does it combine the flights, but that looks amazing.
y u keep the pign
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Sorry my friend. Forgot to edit the post.
Sorry my friend. Forgot to edit the post.
ay0EZJ7.png
KLLfOPT.png
Hey everyone! (i feel like i start all my long posts like this oops)

This is just an invite to MANY of the people who showed interest or asked to join the flight in the past! I saw so many names while looking for oaths that I wanted to see if anyone wanted to return to our growing potato field and become an official follower of the Potatokeeper! These are mainly people who showed up before the doc or oath, so if you have been pinged (or havent been pinged) and would like to join, please feel free to fill out the oath below!

The oath to join is the following;

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I [INSERT USERNAME] solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

@FelisAries
@effervience
@spaceyfeather
@clw23
@erra
@Gusted
@MarvinPA
@Ragepuff
@DemonChild77
@Skarlette
@Sumoru
@Skydust
@GreatLordHades

And @notAvulpix who joined the discord, but has no record of saying the oath. Let me know if you have! I make mistakes :(

We welcome all newcomers to join us! All hail the Potatokeeper!

P.S. I may be making more of these "roll calls" in the future, depending on how well this works!
Hey everyone! (i feel like i start all my long posts like this oops)

This is just an invite to MANY of the people who showed interest or asked to join the flight in the past! I saw so many names while looking for oaths that I wanted to see if anyone wanted to return to our growing potato field and become an official follower of the Potatokeeper! These are mainly people who showed up before the doc or oath, so if you have been pinged (or havent been pinged) and would like to join, please feel free to fill out the oath below!

The oath to join is the following;

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I [INSERT USERNAME] solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!

@FelisAries
@effervience
@spaceyfeather
@clw23
@erra
@Gusted
@MarvinPA
@Ragepuff
@DemonChild77
@Skarlette
@Sumoru
@Skydust
@GreatLordHades

And @notAvulpix who joined the discord, but has no record of saying the oath. Let me know if you have! I make mistakes :(

We welcome all newcomers to join us! All hail the Potatokeeper!

P.S. I may be making more of these "roll calls" in the future, depending on how well this works!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
@PandaCentaur All hail the wondersnoot! ^^

"I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, serron, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!"
@PandaCentaur All hail the wondersnoot! ^^

"I hereby pledge my allegiance to the mighty PotatoKeeper and their snoot of wonder. I, serron, solemnly swear to give praise to the PotatoKeeper as one of their honorable spuds and followers. I shall live, die, eat, and fight for their honor. I swear on my dignity and unholy being, to protect the domain of the PotatoKeeper. I promise to protect my Potato brethren, and my Potato honor. I hereby pledge my allegiance to the PotatoKeeper, wholeheartedly and true. All hail PotatoKeeper!"
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Saw this thread and immediately thought of this [img]http://images.neopets.com/games/pages/icons/ctp/c-226.png[/img] the official game of the potato flight and the [i]raddest[/i] game in all of Sornieth
Saw this thread and immediately thought of this

c-226.png

the official game of the potato flight and the raddest game in all of Sornieth
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 114 115