Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore we learned from Voices
1 2 3
[center]Self exsplanitory, I document just every noteworthy quote retraining cannon lore about dragons from the Bounty of the Elements update. Starting today it's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064] Voices[/center] [right][size=1]click the image to be brought to the entry Needless to say, there will be spoilers so please come back here after you read everything.[/size][/right] Gladekeeper and plagebringer nominated dragons to use for the truths (?) Plaguedragons do value scars that are gained form battle Shadowbinder planded for the ridgeback in Kindred Crossing to come to the light flight and or had an event happen behind the seans to cause the emporor is raising a family to appear and or is just mocking lightweaver hence the [i]italics[/i] [quote=flamecaller]My children threaten to tear themselves apart even as I struggle to keep the heart of Sornieth from overflowing. [/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2244037/1][b]from an older theory i did trying to see why sornieth's gravity is wonky[/url] [quote name="catgame21234" date=2017-06-30 20:20:27] [user= 270144] I was going to contribute to this thread in a scientific manner but everything changed as soon as I saw this line. [quote] does Sonrieth have a literal air bubble?[/quote] and im just [img]http://i.imgur.com/pYTdcGY.png[/img] im sorry …………… [s]now that i think about it would having a dragon rather than a core change the gravity of the planet?[/s] [/quote] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/fb3f2d1e814190100a4ae401b1660d5b/tenor.gif[/img] Flamecaller is the reason for the weird core? [quote=icewarden]If you could only see the horrors I’ve held locked away… [/quote] Unsure if he is regretful or mocking. Lightweaver actualy owns up to her mistakes (but granted it took her over 4000 years to relize it) WINDSINGER HAS ZERO CARE IN THE WORLD LIKE JEZZE MAN [quote=Stormdad no]We will claim this untapped energy and grow in power.[/quote] stop dad stop hE DID NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY arcanist confirmed that his hoard is full of information. And we get to see his hyper fixation and that's amazing. RockPop got tired of waiting for everyone to come home so he made himself some new friends, (that or we're all dead and the "i am not alone" means whatever is down there is something that rivals himself and if thats the case [i]oh god[/i] ) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56WDfPJUPU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ilikepie21234]and for Tidelord…[/url] --------------- --------------- -------------- Anything i didnt miss that was mentioned in the story that is now canonized feel free to say it in this thread and ill add it to the quote underneath this line. --------------- --------------- -------------- --------------- --------------- -------------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396303]<–––– preveusly[/url] [right]––––> next one [TBA][/right] --------------------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813/1#post_31800788][b]Lore Buddies Main Hub. Click to read more theories![/b][/url][/center]
Self exsplanitory, I document just every noteworthy quote retraining cannon lore about dragons from the Bounty of the Elements update.

Starting today it's Voices
click the image to be brought to the entry
Needless to say, there will be spoilers so please come back here after you read everything.

Gladekeeper and plagebringer nominated dragons to use for the truths (?)

Plaguedragons do value scars that are gained form battle

Shadowbinder planded for the ridgeback in Kindred Crossing to come to the light flight and or had an event happen behind the seans to cause the emporor is raising a family to appear and or is just mocking lightweaver hence the italics
flamecaller wrote:
My children threaten to tear themselves apart even as I struggle to keep the heart of Sornieth from overflowing.

from an older theory i did trying to see why sornieth's gravity is wonky
catgame21234 wrote on 2017-06-30:

I was going to contribute to this thread in a scientific manner but everything changed as soon as I saw this line.

Quote:
does Sonrieth have a literal air bubble?

and im just
pYTdcGY.png

im sorry

……………
now that i think about it would having a dragon rather than a core change the gravity of the planet?
tenor.gif
Flamecaller is the reason for the weird core?
icewarden wrote:
If you could only see the horrors I’ve held locked away…
Unsure if he is regretful or mocking.

Lightweaver actualy owns up to her mistakes (but granted it took her over 4000 years to relize it)

WINDSINGER HAS ZERO CARE IN THE WORLD LIKE JEZZE MAN
Stormdad no wrote:
We will claim this untapped energy and grow in power.
stop
dad
stop
hE DID NOT LEARN FROM HISTORY

arcanist confirmed that his hoard is full of information. And we get to see his hyper fixation and that's amazing.

RockPop got tired of waiting for everyone to come home so he made himself some new friends, (that or we're all dead and the "i am not alone" means whatever is down there is something that rivals himself and if thats the case oh god )

and for Tidelord…

Anything i didnt miss that was mentioned in the story that is now canonized feel free to say it in this thread and ill add it to the quote underneath this line.

<––––
preveusly

––––>
next one [TBA]

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

If the user who posted this message whom isn't catgame21234 still has this on their post for they didn't delete the ping list. They're a weeny
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Boolean @Araucaria @RottingFlesh @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower @Chrysanthss
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

If the user who posted this message whom isn't catgame21234 still has this on their post for they didn't delete the ping list. They're a weeny
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Boolean @Araucaria @RottingFlesh @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower @Chrysanthss
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Icewarden is 100% mocking there. He always is.
Icewarden is 100% mocking there. He always is.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Funny because i always headannon that the Flamecaller was actually resting at the center of Sornieth, you know, warm and cozy in the hottest spot around ...now it could be true and im dying

also: THe tidelord not speaking!?
Funny because i always headannon that the Flamecaller was actually resting at the center of Sornieth, you know, warm and cozy in the hottest spot around ...now it could be true and im dying

also: THe tidelord not speaking!?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Why would hte Windsinger care? He's like 10000m up, what can touch him?

On the other hand...FLAMEMAMA!
I mean the world was basically a dead rock until flamemama was like....let me add magma, everything is better with magma and then mantle convection happened.
Why would hte Windsinger care? He's like 10000m up, what can touch him?

On the other hand...FLAMEMAMA!
I mean the world was basically a dead rock until flamemama was like....let me add magma, everything is better with magma and then mantle convection happened.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
TIDELORD DIDN’T SPEAK!!!! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!!!!!!!
TIDELORD DIDN’T SPEAK!!!! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!!!!!!!
- order
I think the Tidelord was eaten by the emperor
I think the Tidelord was eaten by the emperor
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Don't you dare do anything to my imperials, Lightweaver. I'm watching you.
Don't you dare do anything to my imperials, Lightweaver. I'm watching you.
Keyraven "Key"
FR + 1

cgtilJF.png

9eXyW7h.png
Earthdad, you've got all of us, you've never been alone!
Earthdad, you've got all of us, you've never been alone!
T5GEBka.png
Tidelord is skimping on his duties...
Tidelord is skimping on his duties...
1 2 3