Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there a guide to bosses in the coli?
I tried the search funtion but has yet to find a guide listing only all the bosses in the coli venues :D I am trying to make a coli challenge for myself where I defeat all bosses.. so need a guide :D
I tried the search funtion but has yet to find a guide listing only all the bosses in the coli venues :D I am trying to make a coli challenge for myself where I defeat all bosses.. so need a guide :D
kOV4rFQ.png6Sx7SSv.png15oczOR.png
Blooming Grove = [item=mossy pohip][item=flowering pohip] Redrock Cove = [item=spiney whale][item=deeprealm hunter] Waterway = [item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord] Arena = [item=featherback boar][item=undying featherback] Volcanic Vents = [item=hydra][item=tunnel hydra] Rainsong Jungle = [item=overcharged silverbeast][item=goldenbeast] Boreal Wood = [item=coarsefur yeti] (Disputable as to whether this truly counts as a boss) Crystal Pools = [item=crystalhide jester][item=hawksbill goliath] Harpy's Roost = [item=roc][item=crowned roc] Ghostlight Ruins = [item=disoriented spirit][item=malevolent spirit] Mire = [item=wartoad][item=molten wartoad] Kelp Beds = [item=mantarune][item=wave sweeper] Golem Workshop = [item=stone borer][item=frost delver]
Blooming Grove =
Redrock Cove =
Waterway =
Arena =
Volcanic Vents =
Rainsong Jungle =
Boreal Wood = (Disputable as to whether this truly counts as a boss)
Crystal Pools =
Harpy's Roost =
Ghostlight Ruins =
Mire =
Kelp Beds =
Golem Workshop =
HChIF4s.png
@Taarnfalk
I used this challenge thread when I was boss hunting!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1549284/1
@Taarnfalk
I used this challenge thread when I was boss hunting!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1549284/1
ZrP7nGg.png
@Vendrus that one looks very comfusing to my eye :D

@Mokuroh brilliant thank you!!
@Vendrus that one looks very comfusing to my eye :D

@Mokuroh brilliant thank you!!
kOV4rFQ.png6Sx7SSv.png15oczOR.png
@Taarnfalk - I see someone posted a list for you. I did edited the Boss thread to hopefully make it less confusing. =D
@Taarnfalk - I see someone posted a list for you. I did edited the Boss thread to hopefully make it less confusing. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For Sale 42304435.png 36172735.png 41410450.png