Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So…who's getting the axe? [BotE]
1 2 3 4
I hope Plague stays! I want to move there! *comforts worried dragons* I've put a lot of treasure and gems into making my Plague clan leaders!
I hope Plague stays! I want to move there! *comforts worried dragons* I've put a lot of treasure and gems into making my Plague clan leaders!
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
Maybe water doesn’t exist after all
Either that or nature and plague together
Maybe water doesn’t exist after all
Either that or nature and plague together
unknown.pngTvGyETb.gifimage.png
hhhh I don't want to share with nature

we're gonna be the token evil gross bad guys and nature will be the heroes probably

laaaame

we're gonna be the token evil gross bad guys and nature will be the heroes probably

laaaame
wpEE9mo.png
[quote name="Dracogryph" date="2018-03-12 10:41:44" ] I'm currently praying that that mention of the Hewn Ruins at the end of the Shadow story isn't all that Light gets... [/quote] I'm suspecting that it [i]is[/i], actually I'm rioting already.
Dracogryph wrote on 2018-03-12 10:41:44:
I'm currently praying that that mention of the Hewn Ruins at the end of the Shadow story isn't all that Light gets...
I'm suspecting that it is, actually
I'm rioting already.
p8NMOwi.png • FRT +9
• She/her
Art Shop
Accent Shop
Angled Adopts
**** Parda.gif
Plague was a mistake :3c Admin-senpai will erase the flight on the 16th.
Plague was a mistake :3c Admin-senpai will erase the flight on the 16th.
tumblr_n6un7uGI9n1shq0wwo1_540.png
Honestly the fact that it was even set up this way is what gets me. Like...in what world was ten days of drama NOT a blatantly obvious result...? o.O If there's going to be an 11th on the day of the release, that would be fair, but not saying so to begin with just wouldn't sit well with me either.

(And yes, hoping Light isn't out of the running...the book's icon doesn't even represent us. Talk about drama!)
Honestly the fact that it was even set up this way is what gets me. Like...in what world was ten days of drama NOT a blatantly obvious result...? o.O If there's going to be an 11th on the day of the release, that would be fair, but not saying so to begin with just wouldn't sit well with me either.

(And yes, hoping Light isn't out of the running...the book's icon doesn't even represent us. Talk about drama!)
k5f5v.jpg
[quote name="SporkLord" date="2018-03-12 11:10:31" ] I'll say it again, I will be livid if Plague is shoved to the side. I'll be livid if it's pushed together with Nature. So many times it's left in the dust or treated like it doesn't exist. You know, we do exist, we're the 4th (I think) most populated flight, and the dom powerhouse. If I'm hoping for anyone to be left out it's Light, honestly. I feel like along with Shadow, it gets a lot of attention. I'd also be fine with Water because they're all mysterious and no one knows what goes on under the sea. [/quote] So will any flight, really, if they were "shoved to the side" as you say. I also don't want it to be Water. I mean, Tidelord is the quietest deity. He's only spoken once. I think that is also a little unfair for us, especially since the joke [i]is[/i] water doesn't exist. In comparison, I don't think plague gets the shaft (edit: lore wise) at all, say what you will about Redrock Cove (edit: which I kind of agree with now looking into it tbh). Survival doesn't necessarily mean blood and edge and gore, either, which are the two biggest arguments I've heard. But I would be understanding if it is water, considering the mystery aspect, though there's a lot they could do with unclear prophecies. I fail to see how a maelstrom churning could affect anything; the Spiral Keep is already under a lot of pressure, and the first lair area is a place where tsunami constantly crash. The lairs are at the bottom of the sea, alongside the bones of eldritch creatures and such. What's it gonna do, make us spin in circles? I don't want it to be any flight, really, but Nature + Plague or Light + Shadow makes the most sense. Hopefully, there will be a hidden eleventh book. That's the ideal for me. Edit: Haha, I guess my bias was showing. I guess I'm also in the hope it's not plague camp now. I love it as a concept, and it was almost my flight.
SporkLord wrote on 2018-03-12 11:10:31:
I'll say it again, I will be livid if Plague is shoved to the side. I'll be livid if it's pushed together with Nature.

So many times it's left in the dust or treated like it doesn't exist. You know, we do exist, we're the 4th (I think) most populated flight, and the dom powerhouse.

If I'm hoping for anyone to be left out it's Light, honestly. I feel like along with Shadow, it gets a lot of attention. I'd also be fine with Water because they're all mysterious and no one knows what goes on under the sea.

So will any flight, really, if they were "shoved to the side" as you say.

I also don't want it to be Water. I mean, Tidelord is the quietest deity. He's only spoken once. I think that is also a little unfair for us, especially since the joke is water doesn't exist. In comparison, I don't think plague gets the shaft (edit: lore wise) at all, say what you will about Redrock Cove (edit: which I kind of agree with now looking into it tbh). Survival doesn't necessarily mean blood and edge and gore, either, which are the two biggest arguments I've heard.

But I would be understanding if it is water, considering the mystery aspect, though there's a lot they could do with unclear prophecies. I fail to see how a maelstrom churning could affect anything; the Spiral Keep is already under a lot of pressure, and the first lair area is a place where tsunami constantly crash. The lairs are at the bottom of the sea, alongside the bones of eldritch creatures and such. What's it gonna do, make us spin in circles?

I don't want it to be any flight, really, but Nature + Plague or Light + Shadow makes the most sense.

Hopefully, there will be a hidden eleventh book. That's the ideal for me.

Edit: Haha, I guess my bias was showing. I guess I'm also in the hope it's not plague camp now. I love it as a concept, and it was almost my flight.
"...the dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion..."
[quote name="Demagogue" date="2018-03-12 11:59:41" ] hhhh I don't want to share with nature we're gonna be the token evil gross bad guys and nature will be the heroes probably laaaame [/quote] As a water flighter, I hope our water one is the one bundled with someone for this exact reason. It seems Plague gets demonized in lore a lot, and I think it'd be cool to get some more standalone and in-depth lore for Plague.
Demagogue wrote on 2018-03-12 11:59:41:

laaaame

As a water flighter, I hope our water one is the one bundled with someone for this exact reason. It seems Plague gets demonized in lore a lot, and I think it'd be cool to get some more standalone and in-depth lore for Plague.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
I just want every Flight to get their own lore book. :( I'm going to be disappointed if any two get grouped together, but even more if Plague has to share/doesn't get one. Our lore doesn't have to be super edgy, just please give us something.
I just want every Flight to get their own lore book. :( I'm going to be disappointed if any two get grouped together, but even more if Plague has to share/doesn't get one. Our lore doesn't have to be super edgy, just please give us something.
Hi, I'm Dem, and I have a Lore Clans Guide.

CrimQuest | | | Road to the Hornhelm

Looking for Chocolate / Forest / Brick dragons, or close.
Demesne, s before n.
honestly? i'm fine with water sharing

like everyone else said, we're very m y s t e r i o u s
honestly? i'm fine with water sharing

like everyone else said, we're very m y s t e r i o u s

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4